About Echo Eastern Europe Ukrainian and Russian Language School
Echo Eastern Europe Language School was founded in Kiev, Ukraine in 2004. The School is located in the historic centre of Kiev - Podil, close to a metro station Poshtova Ploshcha, which is near to the central street of the city Hreshatik. There are lots of sightseeing, places of interest and restaurants here.
Our school is an official TORFL certification centre since 2008 and has an international accreditation from Moscow State University. More than 420 learners already received international certificates.
Programs of the Russian and Ukraine Language School
|Individual Lessons||Personal contact with the teacher|
|Convenient schedule and maximum efficiency|
|Mini Group Courses||Mini groups contain from 2 to 8 students. Average - 3 students per group|
|All levels from beginner to advanced|
|20 group lessons 45 min per week (4 lessons per day)|
|Mix group and individual language classes||This option is very effective especially for students who come to learn Russian or Ukranian language for a short period of time|
|Lessons via Skype||Live online lessons via Skype include interactive exercises and discussions with the use of modern multimedia materials: images, audios, videos and e-books.|
Modern Methodology of our Russian and Ukrainian Language School
We have achieved success with our Russian language students because of our personalized approach to every person and study program. Our language school a highly-developed linguistics program for non-native learners. The students are taught by our teachers, who have a lot of years of experience in teaching Russian as a foreign language, philological education, scientific works. We will help you to:
- Become familiar with how Russian or Ukrainian-speakers communicate colloquially;
- Use effectively your Russian or Ukrainian language skills to express yourself clearly and correctly;
- Place yourself in comfortable social situations which will allow you to interact successfully with native speakers.
Russian and Ukrainian Languages and Culture Studies
We have a number of after-class programs designed to help each student make friends, integrate into the local community and gain invaluable experience using their new-found Russian or Ukrainian skills in real-world environments. This type of training is very popular and therefore one of the main directions of our school. Echo Eastern Europe Ukrainian and Russian Language School in Kiev offers five types of accommodation for our international students who come to Ukraine for Russian or Ukrainian language learning.
Main Advantages to Learn Russian and Ukrainian Languages in Ukraine
- No visa needed for EU, USA, UK, Canada and Japanese students to come to Ukraine for up to 90 days;
- While living in Ukraine you will deal with 2 spoken languages - Russian and Ukrainian. Even if you are studying only one language you will be involuntarily learning another one and see how similar they are;
- The opportunity to communicate directly with native speakers;
- Excursions and other activities available at any season. See snowy Kiev in winter-time or beautiful nature of the city in summer;
- For students who arrive in Ukraine for the first time, we developed the concierge services to help them feel themselves at home.
This school offers programs in: