Move healthcare forward with a sense of purpose.
Today’s healthcare industry is not just about upgrades and reform. At its heart, it’s about humanity — improving the system to help more people.
We offer two paths for experienced professionals to learn to craft innovative strategy that leads health systems to long-term solutions. Our 100% online courses help enhance your leadership skills and demonstrate how strong core values can positively impact how you direct health systems.
Choose from two programs:
- Online Executive Master of Healthcare Administration -- Get credit for experience and cut directly to the courses that can help you advance.
- Online Master of Healthcare Administration in Strategy and Innovation -- Pursue a unique, modern focus to help you stand out in the field.
- Start from associate or bachelor’s level
- 100% online
- No GRE/GMAT
- Bachelor’s entrants can graduate in as few as 19 months
- Associate entrants can graduate in as few as 3 years
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
This school offers programs in: