GBSB Global Business School is the first business school in Spain with a focus on the world. The business school has been ranked #1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools and has been recognized as a Leader in Global Education by Newsweek Magazine in December 2012. GBSB Global Business School (GBSB Global) is an educational organization created to challenge new economic circumstances and changing times. GBSB Global has been the only graduate school in Spain invited to participate in the International Business Ethics Case Competition in California, along with such universities as Oxford, INSEAD, the University of California - Irvine, etc, where its students became finalists and won first place in the competition, thus achieving international recognition of the quality of education provided at GBSB Global Business School. GBSB Global Business School offers business programs that encourage, nurture, and develop the innovative potential our students possess. GBSB Global Business School is an educational institution that celebrates diversity at each level of the learning process through inclusiveness, empathy, and internationalism. GBSB Global Business School is a place where students can grow both professionally and personally, acquire new knowledge and skills, develop their network, and advance their cultural and emotional intelligence. Studying at GBSB Global is a life-changing experience. www.masterstudies.com
GBSB Global Core Values
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
GBSB Global Business School is recognized as one of the most innovative business schools in Europe where the curriculum reflects the current market demand. It is also the only business school in Spain that teaches regional studies such as “Doing Business in Africa”, “Doing Business in Latin America”, etc. The student body is very international, representing more than 70 different nationalities. The school has strategic partners in the USA, UK, and Switzerland that guarantee flexible student and faculty mobility. GBSB Global Business School is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) - recognized by the UK Home Office and approved by Ofsted, the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. GBSB Global is a member of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA. GBSB Global has been recognized by Microsoft in 2017 as the first and only official Microsoft Showcase School in Spain, GBSB Global has made outstanding advancements in the digital classroom experience, transforming students’ learning environment and empowering them with the tools to go far. Additionally, in November 2013, GBSB Global Business School was offered to become an official academic partner of the European Commission during European Development Days, a premier forum on world politics and development. Again, it was the only business school from Spain that has achieved this merit along with 20 of the best universities from around the world.
Studying at GBSB Global offers:
- Unique industrial visits to multinational companies in your field of study;
- Microsoft 365 Education offers an unparalleled digital teaching and learning environment;
- Study of additional foreign languages;
- Career development assistance and advice and internship offers worldwide;
- Access to university consulting company to start your business;
- European Master's degree with 60 ECTS credits recognized by the Bologna Process of Higher Education;
- Meetings with executives from different companies who come to the school as guest speakers;
- Classes with professors with extensive working experience;
- Global Study Trips to the United Nations, World Trade Organization, and other important organizations with a possibility to secure internships;
- An innovative educational approach emphasizing practical knowledge.
This school offers programs in:
GBSB Global Business School is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). The school has earned Premier status with ASIC for its commendable areas of operation. ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution. ASIC is recognised by UKVI in UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation), are affiliates of ENQA (European Network for Quality Assurance) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network)
GBSB Global Business School is has an official membership with ECBE, the European Council for Business Education, an international not-for-profit educational organisation committed to support higher and further education institutions and professional training organisations to develop outstanding, innovative programs which will help students to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed in today's dynamic global economy.
Recognition as a Microsoft School is awarded to schools worldwide that have started their journey implementing a complete digital transformation to improve and innovate their teaching and learning methods. This platform creates an inclusive, high-tech academic experience that not only stimulates advanced learning and development but also motivates students to achieve greatness. GBSB Global Business School is the only higher education institution in Spain that has obtained this accreditation*.
*As of January 2017