UNIR Mexico Is a Mexican university of private character approved before the Ministry of Public Education (SEP) In 2013. It is part of the Academic group UNIR, International University of La Rioja, A leader in online education in Europe that has established itself as an educational solution for thousands of people around the world. The International University of La Rioja in Mexico Offers a high level of demand to ensure optimal European university quality. This is achieved thanks to its innovative methodology based on Online live classes, Which allow immediate contact between student-teacher-partner, and the constant accompaniment of a Personal tutor. An effective method that is based on continuous assessment, to ensure the constant assimilation of knowledge, and the completion of final exams that guarantee the success of our students.
UNIR Mexico Is a university adapted to the new times and society today. A new university concept in which technological aspects of the latest generation are integrated and put at the service of a close and quality teaching. More than 32,000 students worldwide have opted for this educational model, more than 12,000 students have already graduated, and another 20,000 continue to prepare in our virtual classrooms to do so.
The titles of Bachelor and Master Which offers UNIR Mexico Have official validity and are incorporated into the national education system by the Ministry of Public Education (SEP) in Mexico.
The mission of the International University of La Rioja in Mexico is the comprehensive training of students in the skills demanded by today's society.
UNIR México is committed to meeting the needs and expectations of all the stakeholders involved in the process (students, teachers and researchers, administration and services staff, public administrations and society in general) through quality online training Which seeks continuous improvement and excellence.
We have a special sensitivity to cater for those who for various reasons can not access the site centers, or who can, prefer to opt for more open and innovative solutions to emerging technologies open on the network.
Social responsibility guides the policy of UNIR Mexico towards such basic topics as:
- Enabling access to university education to anyone with suitable previous training, wants to do it and eliminate the barriers of distance, timing, place, cultural and social to prevent it.
- Implement teaching and research resources through the development of emerging technologies, thereby possible to offer a high-level education, with special attention to those requiring cultural, technical and social changes.
The values of UNIR México are:
- Commitment to student success.
- Customizing teaching tasks with accompanying students throughout their studies and job placement support.
- Constant innovation in teaching and learning methodology care.
- Development and promotion of entrepreneurship.
- Responsiveness to the expectations of the groups of students, teaching and research staff, administration and services, public administrations and society in general.
- Offer degrees and programs that meet the needs of society.
- Careful attention to the quality of teaching and resources.
- Open to the international dimensions of university education approach.
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Mexican)