BiTS, the business leadership school of the University of Applied Sciences Europe, educates future managers with an entrepreneurial orientation. Unique projects with a vast network of international industry partners, global classes and mentoring are integral parts of the BiTS programs and enable learning without boundaries, helping to unleash the individual potential of our students in a global marketplace.
University of Europe Laureate Digital brings perpetual learners digital higher education from Europe’s leading network of universities.
University of Europe Laureate Digital is an alliance of European higher education institutions to provide high-end seamless digital higher education in major languages across key areas of study.
During 2015 University of Europe Laureate Digital was born as a special unit inside Laureate Education with the aim to deliver better digital education programs and experiences. It is our belief that:
- The digital mean is ready to raise the standard for pedagogical approaches in education.
- Education is not reduced to formal and closed sets of dynamics and courses.
- The process of discovering education needs and right fits needs to be facilitated by institutions.
In December 2015 www.uedigital.com was launched as a web platform where users can not only discover offerings from our partner institutions but also:
- Directly have mentoring interactions with faculty and alumni to learn, first-hand, about the tangible values of getting each degree
- Learn about their skillsets, strengths and weaknesses so they can manage their education with better self-awareness
- Get insights from journalists, researchers and academics on relevant topics for a perpetual learner as general and specific knowledge, skill development, professional advancement and networking.
Stay on top of open events and news from our partner institutions.
In Fall 2016, the MBA from University of Europe Laurate Digital is globally launched as the first MBA to fully embrace digital learning and deliver a transformational experience. It has been developed by a global team of dedicated academics, subject matter experts and learning architects and is delivered through a unique pedagogical platform including Social Learning with peers and teachers, Personalized Coaching, the Leadership Accelerator as a specific program devoted to maximize leadership impact from graduates and Project Based Learning.
At this moment, four of the key universities from Europe, accounting from a combined figure of more than 20,000 students, are partners of University of Europe Laureate Digital, helping us offering more than 30 different degrees in English, Spanish and Greek. More universities are joining the project expanding the number and variety of degrees and languages.
This school offers programs in: