36 Online MA Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication 2024
Media studies can teach a variety of modes such as photography, print, video or audio to deliver information to an audience. It may incorporate concepts from varying disciplines such as communications, technology and marketing.
A master’s degree is an advanced academic program that can take about two years of full-time schooling to earn, provided students have already received a bachelor’s degree. Earning an MA may help students achieve their educational goals and set them on the path toward accomplishing their professional goals as well.
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Masters of Science
- Masters in Business Administration
- Bachelors in Business Administration
- Summer Courses
- Advanced Diplomas
- Executive Masters in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificates
- Associate Degrees
- Doctors of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diplomas