BS in Emergency Management Voorhees College
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
The goals of the Biology Major are:
- To equip the graduate with the appropriate knowledge, skills, and background to pursue graduate studies in Biology or in professional schools for medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, allied health, or other related areas;
- To improve the acquisition of critical thinking skills necessary for the understanding and practice of science;
A major in Biology consists of:
- At least 45 semester hours of course work in Biology (four of which are elective hours)
- 20 semester hours of course work in Chemistry
- 8 semester hours of Physics
- 6 semester hours of Computer Science
- 9 hours of Mathematics.
A graduate is also required to complete the College’s General Education requirements and three (3) elective semester hours outside of the department.