Master of Science in Cybersecurity - Cybersecurity Operations Utica University Online
Leverage defensive and offensive tactics of cyber operations to become an industry leader. The Online M.S. in Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Operations specialization teaches you how to address ever-changing attack and infiltration techniques proactively. You'll gain advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in cyber intelligence, critical infrastructures, and investigative principles as they relate to cybercrime, including:
- An understanding of the major concepts in cybersecurity
- Training in critical thinking and decision-making skills as they specifically relate to attacks on national critical infrastructures
- The application of cyber technology to field operations
- Practical knowledge of cybercrime investigations, including methods of maintaining the integrity of cyber evidence.
- Ethics as applied to cybersecurity operations and policy
The online M.S. in Cybersecurity program has earned National Center of Excellence designations from both the NSA/DHS and the EC-Council.
Utica College's online M.S. in Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Operations specialization is designed for students interested in protecting and defending organizations from cyber attacks. Students gain the critical knowledge needed through a hands-on, lab-oriented curriculum that includes an in-depth examination of cyber tactics, techniques, procedures, and more.
Other career-focused specializations in the M.S. in Cybersecurity at Utica University include Cybercrime and Fraud, and Digital Forensics.