Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
Utica University Online
Earliest start date
You can defend networks and information systems against cyber attacks with Utica University’s online BS in Cybersecurity. The program’s industry-specific coursework gives you the skills to develop cybersecurity strategy and critical software install plans.
The online cyber bachelor’s program offers four specializations:
- Network Forensics and Intrusion Investigation
- Information Assurance
- Cybercrime and Fraud Investigation
- Cyber Operations
Some of the program highlights include:
- Designated a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE- CD) by the National Security Agency (NSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Designated a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence (CDFAE) by the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3).
- Respected instructors who are industry-leading experts in the fields of Cybersecurity, Counter-Terrorism/Counter-Espionage, Cyber Forensics, and Information Assurance.
- Four in-demand cybersecurity specializations to customize your education.
- The development of critical skills for investigators and technologists.
- A solid focus on writing, critical thinking, mathematics, statistics, and other vital disciplines.