MSc Marketing Online
The University of Law Business School Online
1 - 2 year
Full time, Part time
GBP 10,750 *
Earliest start date
* October 2023 - June 2024: £10,750 | September 2024 - June 2025: £11,300; All fees above include a deposit amount of £250
The MSc Marketing Online is ideal for those who wish to pursue, advance, or switch to a career in Marketing. This course is designed with an emphasis on the most cutting-edge marketing channels, concepts, and developments. Upon successful completion of this course, students studying in UK campuses or online will also be awarded the CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership (7C1V2) in addition to their MSc.
The course can be studied online or on campus. With modules developed specifically to meet the needs of today’s marketing challenges, upon graduation, you’ll be well placed to move up into a senior-level, international marketing role. The course is available to study both online and face to face, and full-time (1 year) or part-time (2 years).
94% of postgraduate students in employment were in Highly Skilled Occupations 15 months after graduating (2018/19 Graduate Outcomes data). Contains HESA Data © HESA 2021
ULaw Business School’s career-focused courses have been designed to help students gain the commercial skills and understanding that employers are looking for. We're so confident that you'll succeed with one of our Business Master’s courses that we offer you our Employment Promise. If you don’t get a job in the first 9 months after graduating, we’ll give you your course fees back - 50% as cashback and 50% as credit towards another course.*
*Terms and conditions apply.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications.
- International requirements - an English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Our MSc Marketing seeks to equip our students with the knowledge and skills required to develop cutting-edge marketing strategies in a national and global context during periods of both stability and uncertainty.
This course is taught by academics with extensive real-world expertise in small group sizes to ensure greater interaction and a personalized learning experience. You will apply the theoretical concepts of marketing to real-life case studies, in a practice-based environment and will also have opportunities to work with professional bodies, and employers and to undertake entrepreneurial activities.
You’ll cover the latest in digital and marketing technologies and how to drive customer engagement through effective data-driven marketing strategies. Brand management will be explored along with the latest social media channels and how they can be effectively harnessed.
You’ll graduate with the expertise sought after by today’s business employers to take your career to a senior level in the field of marketing management including digital communications and customer behavior.
You will be assessed formally through a mix of individual assignments, group work and Dissertation/Project work.
This course has an innovatively flexible structure, with specific assessments that are conducive to effective learning.
This course is available Full-Time (1 year) and Part-Time (2 years). For Full-Time study mode students will complete 60 credits each semester and for Part-Time 30 credits each semester.
- Global Business Strategy (15 credits)
- Innovation Management in a Digital Age (15 credits)
- Success Through Business Ethics (15 credits)
- Brand Management and Social Media (15 credits)
- Marketing and Digital Technologies (15 credits)
- Consumer Behaviour (15 credits)
- International Marketing (15 credits)
- Digital Marketing Analytics (15 credits)
- Strategies for the Digital Economy (15 credits)
- Business Project (45 credits)
- Professional Development (non-credit bearing)
How to Apply
You can apply for this course directly with the University.