MSc Corporate Governance with Company Law
The University of Law Business School Online
1 - 2 year
Full time, Part time
GBP 10,750 *
Earliest start date
* October 2023 - June 2024: £10,750 | September 2024 - June 2025: £11,300; All fees above include a deposit amount of £250
Our Master’s in Corporate Governance with Company Law Online program enables professionals to specialize in the legal aspect of business and management, focusing on the ethical and legal dilemmas surrounding business decision-making.
In this practically-focused Master’s program, you will gain a broad understanding of the most essential concepts in corporate governance and company law frameworks within a strategic and global context.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications.
- International requirements - an English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Designed by real-world industry experts, our Master’s in Corporate Governance with Company Law Online program aims to provide students with a critical understanding of the ethical and legal issues surrounding business decision-making.
You will examine the legal and ethical parameters of corporate governance, international business strategy, and innovation management and gain awareness of current policies and trends in corporate law.
The course is delivered by academics with extensive practical experience to ensure that research is combined with relevant real-life applications. Students will apply theoretical concepts to real-life case studies in a practice-based environment and will have the opportunity to develop links with employers and professional bodies.
Choose to study the optional Placement Year for the opportunity to gain significant practical skills and elevate your career. Employers are looking for graduates with a business-ready mindset; this entails an understanding of business ethics and values, self-awareness, mental flexibility, and openness, resilience, and a commitment to lifelong learning.
- Global Business Strategy (15 credits)
- Innovation Management in a Digital Age (15 credits)
- Success Through Business Ethics (15 credits)
- Finance for Decision Makers (15 credits)
- International Business Ethics (15 credits)
- Corporate Governance in Practice (30 credits)
- Company Law and Compliance (30 credits)
- Business Project (45 credits)
- Professional Development (non-credit bearing)
You will be assessed formally through a mix of individual assignments, group work, and Dissertation/Project work.
This course has an innovatively flexible structure, with specific assessments that are conducive to effective learning.
How to Apply
You can apply for this course directly with the University.