BA (Hons) Business and Management (Year 3/ Final Year) University of Sunderland in Hong Kong
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business and Management (Online Learning)
This Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in Business and Management programme will ensure you have a strong grounding in the fundamentals of business such as strategy, operations and logistics, human resource management and marketing. This will provide you with the widest range of transferable business skills leading to you being a well-rounded graduate.
The focus on employability modules complements the broader skills that you’ll gain in understanding how businesses create success, how to manage business operations, how to make informed decisions and how to lead change in organisations.
- Study anywhere online through Hong Kong campus facilitated by Hong Kong-based academic and student support teams
- Upon the successful completion of this online bachelor’s degree programme, graduates will achieve the same awards and certificate as the degree programme in the UK main campus
Mode of Study
- This bachelor’s degree can be completed in a minimum of 12 months.
- The tutorial schedule is designed to suit busy professionals who work and study at the same time.
- Holder of a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business / HRM; OR
- Applicants who are holders of Higher Diploma/Associate Degree in Business / HRM or equivalent are considered on a case by case basis; AND
- English proficiency of IELTS 6.0; GCSE Grade C or equivalent.
- Other students without the above qualification are considered on a case by case basis or can enter the final year top-up programme via HND pathways.
Candidates whose first language is English or whose previous verified qualification was taught and assessed in English are exempted from the aforementioned English Language requirement.