MSc Organisational and Business Psychology University of Liverpool Online Programmes
Further your career with this fully online Organisational and Business Psychology MSc from a Russell Group university.
The programme will help guide your career within the business sector, providing you with the key knowledge of general psychology and theoretical approaches to organisational and business psychology as well as their historical development and their relationship with other relevant areas and disciplines of psychology. Specialised modules will help deepen your understanding within the field and potentially explore different career paths such as within global talent management.
The research-led curriculum has been designed to help you develop an awareness of the ethical concerns and challenges within the global issues of psychology to effectively identify best practices within organisational environments. You will gain skills and knowledge such as problem-solving, manipulation of data and application of reasoned approach that will empower you to enhance modern-day organisational effectiveness and support employee well-being.
To achieve a full master’s degree, you will be required to complete 180 credits. This programme is also available as a postgraduate diploma (PG Dip) which amounts to 120 credits. Students who complete the PG Dip will have the opportunity to progress to a full master’s degree.
Scholarships and Funding
You may be able to benefit from the following scholarships and discounts:
- 10% discount for University of Liverpool alumni.
- You will receive a 5% discount if you choose to pay the full tuition fee upfront.
- Regional Scholarships of up to 15%. To find out about the scholarship offered in your region, please make an enquiry now.
- Corporate discounts of 10% are available for organisations looking to invest in the skills of three or more employees. For more information, please visit our website where you can speak to one of our admissions advisors to learn how you can upskill your team for organisational success.
We aim to make it as easy as possible for you to cover the costs of your studies. You could benefit from:
- A simple monthly payment plan is provided to spread the cost over the duration of the study.
- Students living in England may be eligible for a postgraduate loan to cover some of the programme costs.
Why study this subject?
This online MSc Organisational Business Psychology offers a career-driven curriculum developed by subject experts and industry leaders to ensure the programme content is to the highest standard. Module assessments are designed to maximise employability as each piece of work is based on the philosophy of action-oriented learning.
Throughout the programme you will have the opportunity to engage in activities where you can practice solving real-life problems within the context of organisational and business psychology, enabling you to integrate newly acquired knowledge into your individual working and social environment.
- Mind, Brain, and Behaviour (15 credits)
- Data Analysis for Psychology (15 credits)
- Social Psychology (15 credits)
- Personality, Individual Differences, and Intelligence (15 credits)
- Evidence-Based Coaching (15 credits)
- Inspiring others; the Psychology of Leadership (15 credits)
- Global Talent Management (15 credits)
- Organisational Development and Change (15 credits)
- Dissertation (60 credits)
Teaching methods and style
This programme is designed to be studied wholly online and part-time. Teaching is delivered through our state-of-the-art Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), which provides students with access to all resources required for interactive study online. On this platform, you will be encouraged to work collaboratively with classmates and actively read around your topic through our comprehensive library of eBooks and journals.
Methods of assessment
Assessment is exclusively through online assignments rather than examinations. You will be assessed through a range of activities, including written assignments, presentations, discussion forum participation and journal entries.
Program Tuition Fee
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will be equipped to put psychological principles into effect in a variety of settings including research, practice and the interface of applied research in organizational settings. As you master the scientific aspects of the course, you will be able to explore careers in the general areas of Human Resources, Training and Development, with a specific focus on the development of knowledge and skills for independent consulting in areas such as Leadership and Coaching.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.