MSc Leadership for Sustainability
University of Essex Online
GBP 12,167 *
Earliest start date
* for UK students | £12,428 for international students
Sustainability is an important issue, but how do you apply it to your business? Our MSc Leadership for Sustainability introduces ways to develop a strong, successful, and sustainable economic model that helps your organization achieve long-term growth.
The course focuses on the principles of sustainability within leadership, with modules that clearly and pragmatically link together to give a full picture of a real-life organization.
You’ll explore a range of interesting topics, including:
- how sustainable enterprises run economically, effectively, and sustainably
- the core principles of sustainable enterprise
- the advantages of a ‘circular economy
By the end, you’ll have a solid intellectual and philosophical understanding of how to take your organization to the next level in sustainability.
- Core Concepts in Leadership, Sustainability and Enterprise
- High Impact Leadership
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability and Enterprise
- Leadership and Sustainable Supply Chains
- Policy and Data Analytics for Sustainability
- Strategic Management for Sustainable Enterprise
- Research Methods
- Business and Management Research Report