Postgraduate Certificate in
Digitization and security of information in public institutions and the business environment
Universitatea "Athenaeum" din Bucureşti
Sector 2, Romania
Earliest start date
The "Athenaeum" University of Bucharest invites you to participate in the continuous professional training course (postgraduate type), with the theme: Digitization and information security in public institutions and the business environment.
- Use of information and communication technologies to receive, evaluate, store, produce and present information, but also to communicate and participate in networks via the Internet.
- Understanding the basic principles and rules of data search techniques relevant to economic informatics.
- Efficient economic approach to information and communication technologies (solving current economic problems).
- Presentation of data through different forms of reports: PowerPoint, Excel, Web Blog, Website.
- The course provides a framework for understanding the interdependencies between cyber threats, risks and vulnerabilities, which can influence the international / regional / national / individual security environment.
- Correct interpretation of the concepts of: cyberdefence, cybersecurity, emphasizing the different dimensions of cyber security; the evolution of defense systems from political, economic and individual / national security perspectives; decision-making mechanisms in the context of regional security approaches within international organizations, the role of nation states in combating cyber threats.