Master's Degree in Design and Management of Technological Projects
Earliest start date
- University degree
- Duration: 1 academic year (60 ECTS)
- Modality: 100% online
- Online or face-to-face exams, at the end of each semester
- Face-to-face external practices
- University Specialist in Professional Project Management
- Continuing Education Expert Certificate in Digital Project Management
- scrum course
Take your online Master's Degree in Technological Project Management at UNIR
The online Master in Management of Technological Projects of UNIR you with a 100% professional orientation as a first level manager in the management of technology-based projects.
Advance in your professional career and become a Director of Technological Projects with this official master's degree. You will develop the necessary skills to design, direct and implement R+D+I (Research, Development and Innovation) programs, both national and international, and technology-based projects with public or private financing.
UNIR 's Master's Degree in Design and Management of Technological Projects is organized into three main blocks, which will allow you to acquire the skills and competencies demanded by the labor market: Design and Project Management, Technology and Society, Management Skills. In this way, you will apply project design and management techniques based on updated international standards such as PMI and scrum and lean methodologies.
In addition, you will be able to customize and expand your training through two specialization courses: University Specialist in Professional Project Management, or Continuing Education Expert Certificate in Digital Project Management (MIU).
First Semester 30 ECTS
- Design, Planning and Negotiation of Budgets and Resources
- Project Planning and Design Methodology
- Technological Innovation: Definition, Structure and Management
- Public Financing and Private Financing Programs
- Coaching and Leadership in Distributed Teams
- Drafting, Presentation and Communication of Proposals
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Techniques
Second Semester 30 ECTS
- Project Management and Management Methodology
- Administrative Audit and Justification
- Implementation, Exploitation and Disclosure of R + D + I Projects
- Quality, Risk and Evaluation Management
- Legislation of Information and Communication Technologies
- Business practice
- Final Master's Thesis
After completing the master's degree, the student will be able to act as Director of Technological Projects, Director of Innovation and Technology, Information Technology consultant, Competitive Project Engineer, Researcher in Information Systems and Technologies, Analyst and Software Developer, etc.