Master's Degree in Psychopedagogy
UNIR - Mexico
MXN 2,550 / per month
Earliest start date
At present, the professional figure of the psychopedagogue in educational centers is fully consolidated as a fundamental element of the support structure for the educational system.
- Duration: 18 months, 3 semesters
- Methodology: 100% online with face-to-face teachers on your computer
- Live online classes
- Credits: 78
- Personal tutor
The educational guidance of students, education for the prevention of conflicts and their peaceful resolution, the promotion of equality between men and women is essential. That is why the figure of the psychopedagogue is so necessary in schools. Today's society requires psychopedagogical professionals capable of evaluating, diagnosing, advising, collaborating and leading interventions aimed at reducing problems derived from individual and social needs.
With the Master in Psychopedagogy from UNIR Mexico you will acquire the necessary knowledge for the diagnosis and evaluation of psychoeducational needs applied in the school and professional environment, and you will be able to evaluate, diagnose and guide in the different stages of life.
The work of the psychopedagogue goes beyond the school environment and encompasses several areas of action:
- Professional guidance for the labor insertion of various groups: immigrants, women, over 40s, university students.
- Community-based actions aimed at children and adolescents. Minors at risk, information and family orientation, personalized educational attention to minors with judicial means.
- Attention to diversity and inclusive education outside the educational field. Early care, care for people with special educational needs, dependent people, elimination of social barriers.
- Community intervention. Counseling and psychopedagogical intervention in the adult network or training throughout life, care for the elderly, hospital intervention.
This program addresses the principles and techniques of psychopedagogical intervention in its different specializations and actions, and pays special attention to:
- Special educational needs within the framework of inclusion in the traditional school.
- Curricular adaptations: access adaptations, non-significant curricular adaptations and significant curricular adaptations in nursery and primary schools.
- The psychoeducational evaluation and diagnosis of students with special educational needs for inclusiveness.
- The educational strategies of attention to the student with special educational needs (learning difficulties, generalized developmental and behavioral disorders).
- Specific psychopedagogical intervention programs (educational and socio-labor environment).
This Master's Degree focuses on both the field of School Psychopedagogy and Social and Labor Psychopedagogy , in order to cover all fields of professional performance of psychopedagogy.
Double Mexican and European title
In UNIR Mexico you will be able to give an international profile to your CV because at the end of your Master's you will get a double degree:
- Official Mexican master's degree endorsed by the SEP and awarded by UNIR Mexico.
- Own European Master granted by the International University of La Rioja, Spain.