Master in Communication and Corporate Identity
UNIR - Mexico
Earliest start date
This master's degree is the only one that combines all aspects of organizational communication: branding, communication plans and evaluation
- Duration: 18 months
- Online exams
- Credits: 81
- Methodology: 100% online education
- Live Online Classes
- Personal tutor
This master's degree will allow you to implement strategic communication plans aimed at strengthening the positioning of the brand and the organizational identity.
The Master in Communication and Corporate Identity will provide you with the necessary knowledge to establish connections between the business strategy and the intangible values of the organization.
This postgraduate course has a unique study plan, focused on all aspects of strategic communication : internal and external communication, corporate social responsibility (CSR), public relations and research methods in communication and brand.
It will train you as a highly trained professional to carry out your work activity in companies in multiple sectors, becoming an expert in corporate reputation management .
You will learn to:
- Apply methodological models of brand and communication management .
- Analyze and assess strategic planning as a tool in your professional performance. You will generate new ways to solve communication and brand positioning problems.
- Use advanced quantitative and qualitative research techniques .
- Incorporate the social responsibility of the company in the communication plans and the branding strategy.
- Gain experience with tools such as Google Analytics and Google Ads , through 100% practical workshops.
Double Mexican and European title
At UNIR Mexico we know that it is important to have an international profile. For this reason, at the end of your Master's Degree you will get a double degree that will make your CV more attractive:
- Official Mexican master's degree endorsed by the SEP and awarded by UNIR Mexico.
- Own European Master granted by the International University of La Rioja, Spain.