BSc in Accounting and Finance ACCA
Unicaf University (ZM)
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
During this course, students study basic principles of accounting procedures and concepts. They gain important skills regarding the daily procedures of an accounting department and its management, as well as the ability and confidence to function successfully in key positions within organisations.
The course provides all the necessary skills and knowledge for a successful career in the fields of Accounting and Finance and has been approved by the ACCA for 9 exemptions from the ACCA professional qualification title of Chartered Certified Accountant. Graduates can also find employment and advance up to executive levels in international organisations.
Aims of the Programme
- To provide expertise in Accounting and associated fields.
- To provide students with the theoretical, technical and empirical background necessary for financial problem solving and financial decision making, within the complex and changing global business environment.
- To offer a broad-based education, which will provide a good starting point for students' future professional careers and further studies.
- To encourage a way of thinking which will help students meet the challenges of new ideas and find innovative solutions to new problems they will encounter in their professional lives.
Scholarships and Funding
Unicaf considers candidates for a scholarship based on:
- Academic qualifications:
Candidates should meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study.
- Financial ability:
Candidates should be in a position to pay a portion of the fees after the application for the Scholarship.
- Country of residence:
Different scholarships apply depending on the country of residence of the student.
How it Works
First Complete the Application Form
This is part of the registration process and is not a commitment from your side.
After you submit the application form, a Student Adviser will contact you and discuss:
- Your qualifications for the course.
- The details about the degree.
- The eligibility criteria.
- If you want to study only online or at one of the Unicaf University campuses.
- The documentation that you will need to provide for your administration.
- The level of scholarship you are eligible for.
- Possible payment plan that suits your budget.
Your Papers get Reviewed
Once you have agreed with the Student Adviser that you would like to proceed and submitted all the paperwork, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Officer to determine if your academic qualifications meet the minimum criteria and the Scholarship Committee.
Receive Final Approval & Start Studying
Finally, you will be contacted with the decision of the Admissions Officer and the Scholarship Committee. Students that study online, can also take advantage of our Learning Centres that are located at several locations worldwide.
For the ones that commence their studies, the Unicaf team will continue to be at your side every step of the way.
- UU-Bsc-IND100-ZM Induction Module
- UU-FNT-103-ZM Introduction to Bachelor Degree
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
| || || || |
|Semester 5||Semester 6||Semester 7||Semester 8|
| || || || |
Objectives of the Programme
- To develop good skills in financial accounting and financial reporting.
- To master auditing and taxation skills, as well as cost and management accounting.
- To be able to make financial statement analysis, which, together with information technology skills, will give me the confidence to use a wide range of accounting and business software.