Master in Health Management
UNICAF - Cours en français
2 - 5 years
Earliest start date
During the duration of this course, students will be able to study the fundamentals of the healthcare industry and acquire important skills and knowledge to become successful healthcare caregivers and to take up leadership positions. in the health sector.
The course will enable students to effectively equip themselves with all the skills and knowledge necessary to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results in managerial positions.
Scholarships and Funding
Introduction to the Master
Essential requirements (Modules required)
Health Quality Management
Health Systems and Evaluation of Health Systems, Services and Public Health Programs
Introduction to the Management of Health Services and Human Resources
Epidemiology and Public Health
Operational Management and Health Marketing
Health Information Systems
Social and Behavioral Aspects of Health Management
The Higher Education Authority (AES)
Objectives of the program
The course aims to:
- Produce qualified executives in health administration and economics. Specifically, it covers a wide range of knowledge and skills that healthcare professionals now consider necessary to solve today's administrative and financial challenges, both in the design, planning and management of healthcare services.
- The program brings technical expertise and skills and improves the analysis of strategies, measures and actions aimed at developing the health sector in the wider context of social policy.
- The program is based on an interdisciplinary basis, focused on health management and economics (hospital administration, human resources, total quality management, financing and planning of health services, economic evaluation), but also on negotiation and fundamental subjects in the fields of public health epidemiology, sociology of health and sanitary engineering.
- Provide all the necessary skills for graduates to become successful healthcare professionals able to function effectively in the healthcare industry.
- The program also enables students to become technically familiar with issues relating to health care and enriches their ability to analyze the strategies and decisions made when establishing health care units and their social policy.
- Students will also be able to develop skills in the management of health care units as well as in the administration of these units in order to be able to take up managerial positions in the health sector.