University Expert in Business Intelligence & Decision Making - Online
Earliest start date
In this data analysis course you will increase your knowledge about business intelligence, as well as the origin of the terms that are currently used in companies on a daily basis.
You will be trained in the sector and in the functionality of data processing, carrying out operations and reports with them, connecting various data sources, creating dashboards, interpreting the results obtained and predicting for correct business decision making.
You will learn to automate data professionally, direct business intelligence and digital transformation projects.
What will you learn throughout the data analyst course?
- You will discover the birth of Business Intelligence, as well as the origin of the terms that are currently used in the day-to-day life of companies.
- You will improve your skills in understanding data, research, development, planning, visualization and interpretation of results.
- You will strengthen your knowledge in dealing with large amounts of data, differentiating relevant data and also optimizing decision making.
- You will know the sector and the functionality of data processing. In addition, you will learn to perform operations with them and interpret the results obtained.
- You will work with highly valued tools on the market such as Tableau, which will allow you to make an attractive visualization of the data through the creation of dashboards.
- You will understand the usefulness of Business Intelligence and Big Data in our lives through real example cases that reflect the application of these techniques, as well as the new trends that are coming.
- With the quality of the Universidad Europea
Quality training 100% online
Study where and when you want. Access updated, quality content at your own pace. Make your training compatible with your work and personal life.
Prestigious faculty made up of active professionals who will help you develop your talent.
Masterclasses with experts
Live master classes with successful professionals and national and international reference speakers.
Support from the personal tutor who will accompany you and provide support throughout your training.
94% Employability rate
High rate of job placement of our online students after completing their studies. Develop the most in-demand skills in the sector.
Possibility of work practices
If you are interested in doing internships, this expert gives you the possibility of accessing an internship agreement in the company of your choice.
- Recommended for any student interested in approaching the world of data and its representation, interest in profiles of Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics...
- If you are an active professional, this course will allow you to strengthen and expand your knowledge in business intelligence, business analytics and decision making to be able to apply them in your current position or to be eligible for a new job opportunity.
- This course is fully compatible with working professionals. As it is an online course, you can dedicate as much time to the course as you see fit.
Introduction to Business Intelligence
- Origin, history and components of Business Intelligence.
- Data, information and knowledge.
- Origin, history and evolution of Big Data.
- The importance of data in today's world.
- Other Business Intelligence technologies.
Business Intelligence Tools
- Information extraction tools.
- Tableau: data visualization elements.
- Calculations in Tableau.
- Time series and geographic map visualization in Tableau.
Dashboard construction: Tableau
- Key Performance Indicators: KPIs.
- Introduction to dashboards in Tableau.
Business Intelligence implementation experiences
- Practical vision of the data model and business modeling.
- Business Intelligence Projects.
- Business Intelligence use cases.
- New trends in Business Intelligence.
The learning objectives that you will achieve once you finish the data analyst course are:
- Adopt a real and precise vision of what Business Intelligence means in today's business and technological world.
- Know the main tools and methods used in Business Intelligence.
- Learn the use of the Tableau tool and its most important functions.
- Understand the operation and usefulness of dashboards and the advantages they offer.
- Know in depth the Key Performance Indicators and everything related to them.
- Adopt a practical vision of what a business model is, through real examples.
Program Tuition Fee
After completing this course, you will have the skills to be able to perform the following positions:
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- CRM Manager
- BI Marketing Analyst
- Customer Intelligence Analyst / Customer Data Analyst
- Data-driven decision making consultant
- Human resources analyst
- Data Director
- Business Data Visualization Manager