Master's Degree in Digital Marketing and Social Networks
UDIMA - Universidad a Distancia de Madrid
EUR 5,460 / per course *
18 Sep 2023
Earliest start date
25 Sep 2023
* price of the complete master's degree in a single payment
The University Master's Degree (Official) in Digital Marketing and Social Networks is an eminently practical program, focused on increasing the employability of the student, which provides knowledge, both strategic and operational, in one of the areas that has grown the most in recent years in the field of organizations: marketing in digital channels and social networks as an element of communication with the public.
It is the official and innovative program that has been developed to adapt to the new needs that have arisen in the digitization of companies. This Master has a double objective: on the one hand, to facilitate the mastery of the fundamentals of digital marketing that are applicable, through an adequate strategy to achieve the different objectives, depending on the point of the decision-making process in which the customer; on the other hand, teaching to use the tools and channels in a deep way, providing technical knowledge that allows the student to work the digital channels with solvency in a marketing department or in an agency.
The activities that the student carries out throughout the Master are exercises that a social media and digital marketing professional faces on a day-to-day basis, which, together with the contents of the program and the selection of teachers, which For the most part, it combines teaching with professional practice, ensuring the aforementioned practical approach and the renewal and timeliness of the contents.
The Master's Degree in Digital Marketing and Social Networks is mainly aimed at graduates or graduates of the branch of Social and Legal Sciences, specifically in the areas of Commerce and Marketing, Economics, Business Organization, Journalism, Advertising and Audiovisual Communication.
Without prejudice to this, those graduates of other education who wish to acquire a high-level training that allow them professional projection in the area subject of the Master may access the Master. For this, it will be mandatory to carry out a series of training complements that reinforce the knowledge related to different subjects, and that will provide the student with the necessary prior knowledge that allows access to the Master with full guarantees.
These complements refer to the following subjects:
- Marketing and Globalization.
- Social Networks and Community Management.
UDIMA training model is based on distance education, making intensive use of information and communication technologies (ICT) to facilitate the educational process.
UDIMA learning evaluation system contemplates carrying out and, where appropriate, overcoming different types of activities. The percentage weights established to evaluate the activities of each subject will be described in detail in the file of each module or subject contained in the teaching planning and will be established from the maximum and minimum established in the following table:
Participation in learning activities (AA)
Continuous assessment activities (AEC):
Face-to-face final exam
In all subjects, the student is monitored academically through the qualification of didactic activities based on the characteristics of the European Higher Education Area.
The UDIMA methodology is based on a distance learning system that promotes continuous assessment and "learning-by-doing" in an environment of closeness, accessibility and real-time interaction between the teacher and the student, through information technologies. and communication.
The teaching-learning process is developed through Virtual Classrooms in which students have at their disposal a Teaching Guide with the planning of the subject. The teaching methodology ensures the acquisition of knowledge and professional and personal skills through a continuous assessment system embodied in didactic activities, self-assessment questionnaires and a final face-to-face exam.
To promote the study and training of the student, the following training actions are developed:
- Study the Didactic Units through the didactic material made available to the student and designed for online study: manuals, books, articles and other bibliography related to the subjects under study.
- Develop educational training activities through assumptions, practical cases and questionnaires, using the tools of online teaching platforms.
- Carry out activities that involve the search and management of information.
- Prepare studies, reports, projects that launch professional skills.
- Offer a tutorial action at the permanent disposal of the student that allows a correct teaching-learning process, using follow-up strategies such as online or telephone tutorials.
- Develop an evaluation process in continuous action that allows the reorientation of the learning process.
- Carry out curricular and extracurricular internships in specialized centers to achieve the professional skills of the degree.
- Promote research capacities through didactic strategies such as project formulation, data analysis, study of results, drawing of conclusions and handling of bibliography.
- Develop oral presentation skills and defense of academic papers using the possibilities of office automation teaching tools.
Due to its relationship with the world of work, UDIMA works actively to detect the skills and abilities most in demand in the current labor market.
This specific master's degree enables the following professional opportunities:
- Digital communication manager.
- Online Marketing Director.
- SEO consultant, SEM.
- Community manager.
- Multimedia content manager.
- Responsible for content marketing.