Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to Advanced
Earliest start date
Excel with this A-Z Microsoft Excel Course. Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Excel 2019, and Microsoft/Office 365
- 18+ Hours of Step by Step Video Lectures by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Downloadable Exercise Files to follow along and practice with
- Additional Exercise Files are provided at the end of each major section (101, 102, 103, and VBA) that you can download and practice the skills you've learned
- Section Quizzes to Test Your Knowledge on the Lecture Topics
- QA board where you can post questions, screenshots of your progress and communicate with the instructor and fellow students in the course.
Microsoft Certified Trainer - 1 Million+ Students
Kyle is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor and has been teaching and consulting for the past 20+ years on various computer applications, including:
- Microsoft Office Suite 1997, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Visio
- SharePoint End-User 2007, 2010, 2013
- VBA (Excel and Access)
- Adobe Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Maya (Modeling and Animation)
- Unity3d (Game Design)
- Crystal Reports
Kyle is a graduate of the San Francisco Art Institute in the Media Arts and Animation Program. He has worked as a Game Designer for Electronic Arts, designing games such as Nerf N-Strike, Nerf N-Strike Elite, both for the Wii, and a Sims 3 Expansion Pack for the PC.
Kyle has facilitated courses that range from 1-on-1 interactions to large scale groups of 100+ participants, including; live in-person classes, webinar-style classes, online and live online full courses. He is consistently ranked top in reviews for each of the courses he teaches.