University of Hull MBA
Earliest start date
The University of Hull Global Online MBA is an (Association of Master of Business Administration) AMBA accredited MBA and an (Associations to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) AACSB accredited MBA, and includes the Chartered Management Institute Membership upon graduation.
With the rapid rate of change and disruption across industries, future business leaders will need to be agile and resilient to take on unknown and complex challenges.
The Hull Global Online MBA blends industry best practices with leading-edge academic thinking to help its graduates tackle the complex challenges faced in an age of rapid disruption and change across industries. This programme is designed to teach current and future business leaders how to be resilient and agile in dynamic and uncertain business environments.
The Global Online MBA is structured to teach students to better comprehend the language of numbers in order to make decisions that are data-driven, combining this knowledge with the management skills to be people-led and project-focused. Explore leadership psychologies and leadership behaviours through the lens of societal themes relevant for today and tomorrow including topics such as digital transformation, Industry 4.0, social justice and more.
Learn from High profile industry experts from around the globe who will bring the theory to life.
The University of Hull Global Online MBA is taught online with optional residentials available on-campus in the UK.
Hull Online MBA Accreditations:
- AMBA (Association of Master of Business Administration)
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Chartered Manager Membership
The Hull Global Online MBA will prepare graduates to apply their knowledge into practice, by learning to;
- Drive the critical review, development and implementation of operational practices and policies in compliance with external and internal governances.
- Guide organisational strategy; agile transformation processes, change management initiatives, new product implementation, diversification and customer experience improvements.
- Interpret complex data to make data-driven decisions based on strategic insight and reliable evidence about organisational requirements such as resource allocations and financial budgets.
- Respond and Lead crisis management solutions that meet the needs of both the stakeholders and the organisation in an ethical, responsible manner.
- Maintain and cultivate collaborative relationships with key senior external and internal stakeholders to influence key decisions
- Proactively promote innovation approaches based changing environments, requirements, trends and new opportunities.
- Operate effectively in multi-cultural and cross-cultural settings, with a strong awareness of market differences and a deep understanding of globalisation and its importance.
- Be a transformative, reflective leader in pursuing and achieving business goals
Academic Progression after an Online MBA
- PhD – Doctorate programme
- DBA Doctorate of Business Administration Degree
The Hull Global Online MBA is a powerful career development tool, providing the quintessential qualification for advancing in management and leadership positions across different sectors and industries.
Successful graduates can advance their career by seeking new positions in senior managerial and director level roles. Learn valuable skills in leadership, business, finance and management that is applicable to any industry or sector.