Master of Education
Southern Cross University (Online)
Australia Online, Australia
AUD 19,600 / per credit *
Earliest start date
* $2450 per unit
- 100% online, no on-campus commitments.
- Drive change and lead with confidence.
- Complete in a little as 16 months, part-time.
- Two specialisations offered.
- Duration: 16 months, part-time
- Advanced standing: Call us to see if you qualify
- Study periods: January, March, April, July, September, November
- Graduate in just 16 months part-time.
- Start studying in any one of our six intakes.
- Study on an engaging, social learning environment.
- 100% online study, with no on-campus commitments.
- Gain a qualification from a globally ranked university.
- Access a dedicated Student Support Advisor, five days a week.
- Equivalent to an on-campus qualification.
- Exit early and still gain a qualification.
Prepare for a diverse career in education
Students can choose one of two specialisations (Educational Leadership or Educational Wellbeing) or alternatively, choose to study more broadly by selecting four elective units from across the specialisations.
Drive leadership and business strategies in an education setting and manage people, time and resources to improve education outcomes with confidence.
Bring positive change to the education system with a specialisation in teacher and student welfare.
Why study your MEd online with Southern Cross?
Watch the Master of Education’s course coordinator, Dr Anne Bellert discuss the benefits of further study for teachers and educational professionals.
Flexible exit options
Students may be eligible to exit with the Graduate Certificate in Education after completing the four core units.
What you can study
Delivered fully online, this Masters degree in education offers a broad range of study options throughout the program.
Part A – The core units
- Contemporary Educational Leadership
- Contemporary Educational Contexts
- Leading Professional Learning
- Educational Investigation
Part B – Specialisation: Educational Leadership
- Accounting for Managers
- Human Resource Management
- The Positive Leader
- Evaluation for Improved Teaching and Learning
OR Part B – Specialisation: Educational Wellbeing
- Valuing Diversity
- Educational Support in Difficult Times
- Educational Leadership and Wellbeing
- Enhancing Student Wellbeing
Lead the future of education
With a Master of Education from Southern Cross University, you’ll be prepared for all the challenges that come with a fulfilling career in education. Choose from one of two specialisations: Educational Leadership and Educational Wellbeing. With a curriculum tailored to your interests and career ambitions, you can choose to grow in the direction you’re most passionate about.