International Master in Finance Online Rome Business School
The Specialized Master Online in Finance of Rome Business School aims to train professionals with the skills to effectively manage finances, make forecasts and financial planning, and apply and master all the innovative tools and practices in finance, big data, machine learning, and fintech. Participants will first learn basic management knowledge and acquire specialist finance skills, in particular by understanding how to plan manage finance and grow businesses by incorporating digital innovative best financial practices. Therefore, our students will be able to gain an in-depth understanding of financial market management, financial performance indices, and risks associated with the acquisition process.
This master is offered through flexible online learning options: so, you can have quality learning anywhere! We have more than 10 years in online learning education and we are a member of Grupo Planeta deAgostini, the leader in providing programs in online mode, our “distance” courses offer all the contents of classroom learning, in order to use a complete and professionalizing experience.
Why choose a Master in Finance
Global Experience: International Bootcamps in Rome & Barcelona
Rome Business School offers you the chance to hone your competencies and enrich your knowledge of entrepreneurship, innovation, and other key topics in the business world by taking part in our International Programs in Rome or Barcelona, where you can also expand your professional network.
Life & Soft Skills Program
The foundations of a solid and successful career are, without a doubt, the much requested and celebrated Soft Skills, competencies that find practical uses in every working environment and business area. Our Life & Soft Skills program will provide you with a thorough and detailed knowledge and familiarity with these personal soft skills, facilitating their personal and professional growth.
Career Acceleration Program
Our skilled and professional Career Services Team provides our participants with a personalized Career Acceleration Program specifically designed to shape their own professional profile in order to become a competitive figure in the modern employment market. You have access to workshops focusing on the hottest topics in relation to job seeking and career networking, individual career guidance meetings, our exclusive event ‘Rome Business School TalentFocus’, and more invaluable benefits to ensure the best start or a great boost in your career
Networking & Partners
Rome Business School has solid partnerships in place with several globally renowned leading companies, such as Enel, Fendi, Bulgari, Eataly, IBM Italy, Land Rover, and many more. To ensure our students can build a strong professional network, we constantly organize meetings, visits, events, and guest lectures with representatives from elite business ecosystems, encouraging interaction between leading professionals and the students, and facilitating the learning process.
Career Acceleration Program
Our skilled and professional Career Services Team provides our attendants with a personalized Career Path specifically designed to shape his or her own professional profile in order to become a competitive figure in nowadays’ job market. Workshops focusing on the hottest topic of job seeking and career networking, individual career counseling meetings, our exclusive event ‘Rome Business School Talent Focus’, and more invaluable benefits are at your disposal to ensure the best start or a great boost in your career!
Scholarships and Funding
Based on their personal profile, experience, and proven motivation, the candidate may be awarded a scholarship to partially cover the participation fee. In fact, Rome Business School offers the most deserving candidates the opportunity to benefit from 8 different types of scholarships. These partial economic hedges can consist of 6 months of interest-free financing.
- Early Bird Enrollment Scholarship
- Study in Italy Initiative Scholarship
- Lifelong Learning Scholarship
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Executive Women Grant
- Entrepreneurial Grant
- Better Managers for a Better World
- Student Loan Assistance Grant
Competition for scholarships increases as the starting date approaches and funds are limited, so it is advisable to apply as soon as possible.
Rome Business School’s Specialized Master in Finance is structured to provide participants with a though preparation for the finance sector and crucial aspects of other related fields, starting with a wide overview of the broader management world and then proceeding to analyze all the specific subjects and aspects of the finance sector, as well as providing an in-depth insight into innovative and responsible leadership, its trends and best practices, as well as how they can be effectively applied to the Business Industry.
Rome Business School Online Learning
The Rome Business School Online Learning is:
- Full Live Online – participants are connected live to the online CiscoWebex Platform, giving them the opportunity to participate directly and actively in classroom activities. Our Professors, experts in their field of study, adopt a participating and engaging teaching model, essential for Distance Learning.
- Flexible – all live sessions are recorded and available within 24h on the Virtual Learning Environment Platform (VLE), where participants can easily find all the didactic materials.
|Pre Master Courses||Mind Opening and Knowledge Management Setting||Focusing and Specializing||Being an Innovative and Responsible Leader|
Speed Reading and Learning Skills
Research Methods for Business
How to Use the CiscoWebex Platform
|Module 1: Managerial Core Competencies|| |
Module 2: Introduction to Financial Management
Module 3: Valuation of Financial Assets
Module 4: Capital Budgeting
Module 5: Capital Structure and Dividend Policy
Module 6: Liquidity Management and Special Topics in Finance
|Module 7: Tools and Innovation in Finance|
At the end of the path, a group project is envisaged that aims to develop a plan to solve a problem of an existing or fictitious company. All teams are led from the initial phase of the project.
- Thinking critically
- Apply knowledge and into practice
- Competitive spirit
- Practice Public speaking skills
- Professional development & Networking
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Goal setting
- Research skills
- Creativity & Problem solving
Students will be invited to choose between two different options:
- Work on one of the 2 Business Challenges in line with the Industry, proposed by the Program Director.
- Work on your own Business Challenge, based on companies where students work.
Online Learning Methodology
By adhering to the highest standards regarding the teaching methodology, the Master's will be taught through interactive lectures, case study analyzes, exercises, discussions, role-plays, teamwork exercises, video conferences, business analysis, and sessions presentation of students. Case studies will be used to generate discussions and illustrate business problems. Students will be encouraged to read and engage in discussions and debates. The teaching methodology is based on learning by doing, through which teachers implement a student-centered approach, involve students, and provide activities that allow students to apply the knowledge acquired.
For this reason, we’ve created a didactic model which finds 4 key elements:
- Professors – Every lecture is created and delivered through an online CiscoWebex Platform. Professors have at their disposal discussion forums, chats, emails, whiteboards, audio and video sharing to communicate and work together. A final step typically includes an exercise or assessment to measure the learning.
- Live and Interactive – Instructional methods and techniques are used creatively to develop an engaging and motivating learning experience. Plus, every 3 months, students work on a Business case and have a preliminary live session to discuss the key learning with the Program Director.
- Practical – All the in-class activities and online learning methods, are further applied into practice through the different assessments, capstone projects, and in-class activities.
- Self-Paced – Students are free to learn at their own pace and to define personal learning paths based on their individual needs and on the deadlines for projects assigned. The self-paced methods are applied with the pre-master courses which are pre-recorded and supported by presentations and exercises developed by every course Professor.
Program Tuition Fee
With our help, you can create your career strategy via a journey of self-reflection, exploration, and achievement. This program is designed to help you find internships or positions in line with your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Individual Career Counselling Meeting
- Rome Business School’s Official Career Portal
- Professional Workshops
- Rome Business School’s Talent Focus
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile that reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market.
Thanks to the commitment of our students and the continuous work of our assistance service, we have achieved important results in terms of employment and achievement of the aspirations of the individual participants in our courses.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
- 38% of our students have pursued an international career;
- 43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
- 37% of our students are currently successful managers;
- 72% of our students benefited from a salary increase at the end of the course of study (in the case of the Master Specialized, growth in the pay packet of 27% was noted);
- 68% of our students have increased their job responsibilities at the end of the master;
- 92% of our students received new job offers upon completing their studies.
At the end of the Master, 96% of the students obtained an internship in internationally renowned companies. Some of our professional partners: