International Master in Data Science Online Rome Business School
Our Specialized Master Online in Data Science is designed to provide the tools and resources to spread knowledge into useful results by managing and using available resources. This Master's is very multidisciplinary and structured so that participants first develop basic managerial skills and then specialize and use scientific methods, processes, algorithms, and systems (unifying statistics, data analysis, machine learning) to extract knowledge and insights from data with the purpose of making business decisions.
Rome Business School guarantees a multidisciplinary experience-oriented to an increasingly interconnected market: a guarantee of this, we boast belonging to the most ambitious group “Planeta Formación y Universidades”, an international network created in 2003 by De Agostini and the Planeta group, market leader in university and continuing professional education.
Why choose our Specialized Master Online in Data Science?
- Use of analytical software: Rome Business School provides students with the Data Science Tool Kit, a set of statistical software for practical exercises (POWER BI, R, Google Analytics, Python, Jupyter, Anaconda, Tableau, etc.);
- Lessons with industry professionals: our teachers are experts in the use of the latest technologies for data management and they all come from major companies in the ITC sector;
- More than 221 partners of the largest companies in the world market: thanks to our workshops and company visits, students will have continuous opportunities for cultural exchange, networking, and learning of data management techniques typical of large companies;
- International Bootcamps in Rome and Barcelona: thanks to our Bootcamps you will have an immersive and stimulating experience, focused on the issues of the world of international business;
- 77% of our students used the technical skills acquired in this Master in their current job position.
Among our partners:
Networking and partners
Rome Business School has established solid partnerships with several world-renowned leading companies, such as Rai, Arteconomy, Maxxi, and many others. To ensure that our students can build a strong professional network, we constantly organize guest meetings, visits, events, and lectures with representatives of elite business ecosystems, encouraging interaction between leading professionals and students, and facilitating the process of learning.
Thanks to the school’s purely international mold, students will have the opportunity to take part in classes with students from more than 150 countries. This will allow participants to increase their knowledge of other cultures other than their own.
Every year we welcome students from all over the world: from cities and small towns, of all cultural, ethnic, and religious backgrounds. Rome Business School enhances the experience of students creating opportunities for learning, involvement, personal and cultural development that go well beyond the lessons.
Our students will be able to participate in various activities: Coffee Meetings with the CEOs of prestigious multinational companies, company visits, or simple events designed to promote socialization and intercultural exchange which has always been the central point of our school.
Scholarships and Funding
Based on their personal profile, experience and proven motivation, the candidate may be awarded a scholarship to partially cover the participation fee. In fact, Rome Business School offers the most deserving candidates the opportunity to benefit from 8 different types of scholarships. These partial economic hedges can consist of 6 months of interest-free financing.
- Early Bird Enrollment Scholarship
- Study in Italy Initiative Scholarship
- Lifelong Learning Scholarship
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Executive Women Grant
- Entrepreneurial Grant
- Better Managers for a Better World
- Student Loan Assistance Grant
Competition for scholarships increases as the starting date approaches and funds are limited, so it is advisable to apply as soon as possible.
The Online format of Rome Business School’s Specialized Master in Data Science is structured to provide participants with a though preparation for the Data Science sector and crucial aspects of other related fields, starting with a wide overview of the broader management world and then proceeding to analyze all the specific subjects and aspects of Data Science Development and Management, as well as providing an in-depth insight into innovative and responsible leadership, its trends and best practices, as well as how they can be effectively applied to the Data’s Industry.
At the end of the path, a group project is envisaged that aims to develop a plan to solve a problem of an existing or fictitious company. All teams are led from the initial phase of the project. Upon completion of the Capstone project, students will be able to:
- Think critically
- Implement creative solutions and solve management problems
- Apply and link theory with practice
- Communicate and present business reports / ideas more effectively
- Carry out commercial research and commercial analysis
- Demonstrate collaborative leadership skills
- Work effectively in a team
- Communicate interculturally and compromise for a common goal
- Set goals and implement projects effectively
Methodology: ” Circular Learning ” based on the EFMD Circle for Quality Assurance
By adhering to the highest standards regarding the teaching methodology provided by EFMD, the Master will be taught through interactive lectures, case study analyzes, exercises, discussions, role plays, teamwork exercises, video conferences, business analysis and sessions presentation of students. Case studies will be used to generate discussions and illustrate business problems. Students will be encouraged to read and engage in discussions and debates. The teaching methodology is based on learning by doing, through which teachers implement a student-centered approach, involve students and provide activities that allow students to apply the knowledge acquired.
Soft Skill Program
Soft skills are the “secret key” of a well managed workplace and a progressive career path. With the Soft Skills Program, we offer you the opportunity to develop the soft skills necessary for your personal and professional growth.
The personal growth program is optional and is structured as follows: 10 hours in total for 5 interactive and self-reflective courses on soft skills (the certificate will be provided upon completion of the program):
- Emotional intelligence
- Public Speaking for Business
- Time, stress and self-management
- Intercultural communication
- Conflict, problem solving and negotiations
Program Tuition Fee
With our help, you can create your career strategy through a journey of self-reflection, exploration and results. This program is designed to help you find internships or positions that match your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the master is particularly suitable for those who want to pursue a career in the following roles:
- Marketing Researcher
- Data Business Analyst
- Data Architect
- Professional Data Scientist
- Business Developer
- Business Intelligence
- Business Analysit Consultant
- Operations Manager
- Applications Architect
Each year, Rome Business School presents the Employment Report, a document that collects data on the official results achieved by our students and former students in terms of employment and professional growth following their master’s degree at Rome Business School. The results obtained were possible thanks to the commitment of our students and the incredible professionalism of our Career Services who, with diligence and dedication, were able to direct students towards the desired career path in the world of work.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
- 60% of our students obtain a job offer within 6 months of the end of the master
- 92% of our students get a job offer at the end of the master
- 43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
- 37% of our students are currently successful managers;
- 72% of the students obtained a salary increase at the end of the master