Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Peru State College
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
Students studying for the Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Business Administration will be able to explain and apply important concepts related to the administration of the business; use appropriate technological and quantitative tools to make and support evidence-based reasoning; express themselves competently and persuasively in written and verbal forms; assume a leadership role and solve complex organizational problems.
- Why Peru State College?
- Faculty members have real-life experience in policing, corrections, parole, and probation with an emphasis on a scholar-practitioner approach to instruction.
- All courses are offered online and on campus.
- Coursework is constantly updated to meet industry standards.
- Easily earn a minor to broaden knowledge and improve employment prospects.
The Peru College Advantage
- Transfer up to 90 credits
Peru State College Online makes it easy to transfer up to 90 credit hours, making your Criminal Justice Administration degree even more affordable.
- Nationally Recognized for Affordability
Criminal Justice - Administration is one of many programs at Peru State College Online that offers nationally recognized affordability and value.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.