Master in Project Management OBS Business School
Online master in effective management of complex projects.
The current organizations that develop in globalized and highly competitive markets, increasingly implement their business strategies through projects, with which they must ensure the results and benefits of those projects, this is what is called 'management by Projects'. The best way to do this is to ensure the quality, skills and abilities of your Project Directors.
The Master in Project Management of OBS Business School responds to this business demand, training professionals for the management of complex and / or international programs and projects with a study program that integrates the most current requirements of the global standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI) ).
PMI Registered Education Provider (REP)
OBS Business School has been evaluated and approved as a REP by the PMI in order to offer training in the field of project management.
REP organizations are academic institutions certified by the PMI to help project management professionals achieve and renew the different certifications they grant, including: Project Management Professional (PMP) ® and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) ®. The PMI REP institutions meet a series of rigorous quality standards both in the content and design of the masters, and in the training of their teaching staff.
The structure and duration of the Master in Project Management allows us to ensure the achievement of the above objectives.
Globalization, the emergence of new competitors, rapid changes in business strategies and other factors, mean that Project Managers, in addition to having to have very extensive knowledge in project management, must also have highly developed their personal skills and performance.
- Module 1. Strategic project management.
- Module 2. Project scope management. Project financing.
- Module 3. Project time management. Project cost management.
- Module 4. Project quality management. Project risk management.
- Module 5. The human factor in projects. Change management in projects.
- Module 6. Management of acquisitions, hiring and legal aspects in projects. Management of the sale of the project.
- Module 7. Integration and knowledge management of the project. Traditional methodologies.
- Module 8. Agile methodologies: a change in mindset
- Module 9. Application of agile methodologies.
- Module 10. Advanced project management.
- Final work of master
- Direct complex projects efficiently and effectively.
- Lead work teams developing managerial skills and management techniques for human and material resources.
- Align the current needs of companies in project management with the best market practices.
- Start your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) exams from PMI, with the help and experience of the PMI certified faculty.
- Obtain practical knowledge, updated and fully applicable to the reality of the project management needs of organizations.
- Contact an international team of professors who currently hold management positions in companies that are dedicated to project management in different sectors.
- Be part of an international network of alumni.
- Access very high quality material and also, for free, databases such as Emerald, EBSCO or Harvard Deusto.
- Project director
- Director of the Office of Project Management (OGP)
- Program Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Online Project Manager