Master in Global Data Management OBS Business School
The Master in Global Data Management facilitates professionals and managers the definition of strategies and knowledge of tools that allow an organization to work, regardless of its scope, with a large amount of information, improving its innovative capacity and adjusting its decisions to the present and future needs of your customers.
All those students who successfully complete the Master, optionally, will be able to take the exam to obtain the certifications aCAP ® (Associate Certified Analytics Professional) or CAP ® (Certified Analytics Professional), key accreditations for the area of operations and analytics.
- Data management
- Management of New Technologies in the Company
- Big Data Technologies in Business
- Systems architecture and technology for Big Data
- Business Intelligence & Business Analytics oriented to Big Data
- Technological project management
- Information Security Management
- Application Integration & Business Process Management (BPM)
- Innovation Management
- Social CRM
- Final work of master
- Know what Data Management and Big Data is, its impact on organizations and the benefits that its adoption can bring.
- Identify the opportunities of Strategic Information Management.
- Delve into the hardware and software architectures available on the market for information management.
- Know the legal implications of the use of data in matters of privacy, security and data protection.
- Understand how a Big Data project is carried out.
- Mastering the main techniques and tools in data processing.
- Deepening the direction and management of information systems for the improvement of organizations and their business results.
- Train Data Management professionals capable of interacting with consultants and experts to promote or outsource large information systems projects.
- Learn about sophisticated data processing techniques: real-time analysis, predictive models, Web analytics, Social Networks, Social CRM.
- Investment and private banking
- Retail Company
- Big Data (Business Analytics)
- General manufacturing and production
- Non-governmental organizations
- Information Technology Companies
- Insurance companies
- eCommerce and Social Media
- Asset Management
- Multinational companies
- Asset Management
- Small and medium businesses
- Information technology companies
- Multilateral financial institutions