Distance Learning at Northumbria University
Join a top 50 UK University*, the 5th in the UK for graduate businesses** with a global reputation for academic and research excellence.
Northumbria University is an innovative, pioneering university that pursues new thinking and finds new solutions to tackle tomorrow’s challenges head-on. As one of the best young UK Young Universities in global rankings (Times Higher Education’s Young Universities Rankings 2021) , we empower innovators, visionaries and change-makers to transform the world we live in.
Rated 5 stars for both teaching and employability by QS Stars, and awarded Silver in the latest Teaching Excellence Framework, we offer a range of cutting-edge undergraduate and postgraduate degrees from our campuses in Newcastle Upon Tyne (UK), London and Amsterdam, and online via distance learning.
Our distance learning courses have been designed in partnership with online learning experts to help you to develop the skills you need to make an impact, wherever you are in the world. They’ve all been expertly structured to help you succeed, with course content that matches the quality and level of our on-campus offerings.
*The Guardian University Guide 2022 and Complete University Guide 2022
**Higher Education Business Community Interaction Survey (HEBCIS) 2019-20
Your Course, Your Way
As a Northumbria University distance learning student, you will:
- Have the freedom to study wherever and whenever you want, fitting your learning in around your life and work schedule
- Enjoy 24/7 access to academic materials, research and study tools through our eLearning portal, Blackboard Ultra
- Engage directly with your tutors during virtual seminars, recorded so you can watch back later
- Collaborate with like-minded students from across the world during regular interactive discussions and group projects
- Benefit from the support of a Student Success Advisor, on hand to assist you from day one to graduation
- Be able to spread the cost of your fees by paying in module-by-module instalments
- Choose when in the year you start, with intakes in January, April, July and October.
Our Distance Learning Courses
- Digital Marketing MSc
- Computer Science MSc
- Business and Management MSc
Complete this form and the University’s admissions team will answer any questions you may have.