Digital Doctorate in Business Administration
Montpellier Business School (Executive Programs)
EUR 11,000 / per year *
15 Sep 2024
Earliest start date
* For 3 academic years total fees are 33000 (thirty-three thousands euros), it can be paid by installments
The Digital DBA (Digital Doctorate in Business Administration) programme will enable candidates to develop a sound understanding of the relevant conceptual and theoretical underpinnings of their respective chosen areas of research into business and management. Candidates will be able to carry out their own original research.
The Digital Doctorate in Business Administration (DDBA) is intended for accomplished management professionals, consultants, entrepreneurs, executives, and leaders interested in acquiring a real competitive advantage in the management field or pursuing a career in higher education.
Why do an online DBA?
- Graduate with a Doctorate in Business Administration, one of the highest academic qualifications
- Champion new ways of addressing business and managerial challenges, within your organisation
- Join our global network of 21 500 strong MBS graduates
- Learn with top international faculty members
- State-Of-The Art Distance Learning:
- One-On-One Surpervision: