Master in Finance and Investments
London School of Business & Finance
18 - 36 months
Full time, Part time
GBP 8,000 / per year *
Earliest start date
* You can also choose to pay in instalments with our student payment plan.
Acquire the competencies to be a global contender in worldwide financial markets with your Master in Finance and Investments, awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO and delivered to you 100% online. Become proficient in corporate finance principles, financial analysis, and investment management in as little as 18 months. With course delivery through the advanced online learning platform, you will have access to leading course content, HD video tutorials, access to professional and peer student networks, and student support, all at your fingertips, everywhere, 24/7.
Duration and Fees
We understand that our students are busy — 82% of our students work full-time, and many hold senior and management positions. With flexible study periods ranging from 18 to 36 months, and four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, you create your own study schedule. The programme is delivered through our accessible online platform, giving you the freedom to study from wherever you are.
We offer our Master in Finance and Investments programme at the competitive rate of £8,000, but you can also choose to pay in instalments with our flexible student payment plan.
Business and Financial Analysis
- Discover both internal and external analysis that can provide insight to improve the business process. Through this module students will gain practical skills in business and international financial statement analysis, to be implemented in real-world situations.
Quantitative Finance and Financial Markets
- Combining quantitative finance and financial markets, this module explores quantitative methods for investment finance in financial markets.
- Understand the necessity of investment and financing decisions for creating value for your organisation, and maintaining a competitive market advantage.
Choose from one of our four specialisations:
- Financial Risk Management
- Mergers, Acquisitions, & Private Equity
- Investment Banking & Capital Markets
- Accounting & Financial Management
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Analysing and interpreting financial statements on business and international levels.
- Gaining a competitive advantage by making valuable finance and investment decisions.
- Assessing corporate finance structures to increase corporate value while managing and minimising financial risks.
To be considered for the following programme you must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent
- Where English is not the first language, and the Student has not completed their undergraduate degree in English, the following proof of English language proficiency is required:
- a. IELTS overall band score of 5.5 or equivalent
- b. high school English
- c. ACCA/CIMA 14 papers completed
- d. 2 years of work experience in an English-speaking environment (upon approval by admissions board)
List of documents required on registration:
- Completed application form
- Statement of Goals
- Authentic copies of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- An English copy of your CV/résumé
- Proof of English proficiency
- A typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labelled with the Student’s name, academic program, and their contact information, and be submitted via mail, email or fax.
Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page):
- Explain why you wish to apply for your course/degree and include specific reasons why this programme fits in with your future career plans and motivations.
- Summarise relevant knowledge and skills you have acquired through any work placements or previous qualifications.
- Outline challenges you have faced during your studies or personal career development.
This programme prepares you for a possible career as:
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Corporate Investment Banker