Global MBA (Sales Management)
London School of Business & Finance
UK Online, United Kingdom
18 - 36 months
Full time, Part time
GBP 9,000 / per year *
Earliest start date
* You can also choose to pay in instalments with our student payment plan.
London School of Business and Finance, in partnership with the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, is proud to offer its internationally recognised online Global MBA programme to the most ambitious students around the world. You will attain premier leadership and management skills through a selection of 11 specialisations, giving you the opportunity to tailor your course to suit your professional goals. With course delivery through the advanced online learning platform, you’ll have access to industry-leading course content, HD video tutorials, access to professional and peer student networks, and student support right at your fingertips, everywhere, 24/7. It’s your world. It’s your Global MBA.
Duration and Fees
With four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, and study periods ranging from 18-36 months, you create your own schedule. The Sales Management specialisation of the Global MBA is offered at the competitive rate of £9,000, with an option to pay in instalments with our student payment plan to more conveniently fund your programme.
Marketing and Business Environment
- Discover how to develop and interpret marketing strategies for dynamic business environments, and understand the factors affecting business globalisation.
Accounting and Managerial Finance
- Recognise how finance and investment decisions affect value creation within a business. Develop skills in analysing financial statements and corporate finance structure, and further your understanding of minimising financial risk in an organisation.
Systems and Operations Management
- Explore information management issues that affect today’s businesses, and learn ways to ensure efficiency using different systems.
Strategic Management and Leadership
- Learn techniques in leadership and strategic decision making, and evaluate tools and the effectiveness of management methods within different kinds of organisations.
Customer Relationship Management
- Evaluate customer relationship management (CRM) strategies and suggest improvements to a global organisation’s CRM practices. Understand and analyse current CRM developments, and how they could affect an organisation’s customer acquisition.
Strategic Sales Management
- Assess strategic sales management practices, and create alternative techniques to improve a business’s strategy.
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Utilize data collection methods to evaluate sales strategies in an international business environment.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships and evaluating CRM strategies.
- Understand the latest global business trends and how they affect individual organisations.
- Become familiar with CRM tools and approaches for B2B and B2C situations.
To be considered for the following programme you must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent
- Where English is not the first language, and the Student has not completed their undergraduate degree in English, the following proof of English language proficiency is required:
- a. IELTS overall band score of 5.5 or equivalent
- b. high school English
- c. ACCA/CIMA 14 papers completed
- d. 2 years of work experience in an English-speaking environment (upon approval by admissions board)
List of documents required on registration:
- Completed application form
- Statement of Goals
- Authentic copies of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- An English copy of your CV/résumé
- Proof of English proficiency
- A typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labelled with the Student’s name, academic program, and their contact information, and be submitted via mail, email or fax.
Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page):
- Explain why you wish to apply for your course/degree and include specific reasons why this programme fits in with your future career plans and motivations.
- Summarise relevant knowledge and skills you have acquired through any work placements or previous qualifications.
- Outline challenges you have faced during your studies or personal career development.
This programme prepares you for a possible role as:
- International Sales Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Strategic Sales Manager
- Sales Analyst
- Head of Business Development