Global MBA Data Analytics
London School of Business & Finance
UK Online, United Kingdom
18 - 36 months
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
Broaden your perspective and professional opportunities with a Global MBA Data Analytics
Do you feel limited by the scope of typical MBA programmes? Discover the international possibilities that are available through the online Global MBA programme from the London School of Business & Finance. Take your first step on the path to success by gaining the skills, experience, and knowledge needed for today's increasingly interconnected marketplaces.
The greatest benefit of a Global MBA is the ability to apply it to the field in which you would like to grow your career. LSBF is one of the few institutions which offers so many specialisation routes. We are proud to offer eleven different specialisation programmes within the Global MBA:
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Oil, Gas and Energy Management
- Sales Management
- Data Analytics
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Management Consulting
- Risk Management
- Investment Banking
Find out more about these specialisations in the Global MBA and learn about the new opportunities that await you.
Why Global MBA?
- Gain theoretical management knowledge to have a solid foundation of tested and proven management practices.
- Acquire practical skills to apply the theories in real-world situations.
- Build an international network through the global platform of international classmates and tutors.
- Study from your location and cut the costs of commuting or moving.
- Increase your employability with a range of transferrable skills which are appealing to employers.
- Learn from industry leaders and receive the latest industry standards and trends.
- Find a career anywhere in the world with your global network.
- Effectively communicate your business ideas with your team or organisation.
- Learn to collaborate with diverse cultures and broaden your perspective.
- Identify business-relevant issues to create and implement innovative solutions.
- Present alternative solutions - Learn to bring innovation and creativity to an organisation's complex problem.
- Perform well under pressure - Excel in today's fast-paced industries require quick decision-making in rapidly changing environments
- See the bigger picture - Gain an international perspective, giving you a competitive edge in organisations across the world.
- Acquire cross-cultural awareness - Understand the nuances behind cultural differences (and similarities) and adapt business objectives to meet diverse expectations.
- Lead projects to success - Find your leadership skills and confidently manage your projects to produce high-quality results.
LSBF online learning environment
Our Global MBA is offered fully online, which means that you can study from anywhere and achieve your professional goals without compromising your lifestyle. Our online courses take place in the form of modules which are delivered through intensive learning segments called Bits. Proven to be more effective for learners using digital media, each Bit addresses a key topic with digital learning methods aimed at easy information retention. Modules use the following methods to bring you a full educational experience:
- Case studies presented in HD-quality video lectures
- E-Books, which are available through our online library
- Quick tests to quiz your knowledge
- Revision kits to reference at the end of the module or the programme
- Self-assessed mock assignments to improve your writing skills
- Live chat sessions for revision, assignment preparation and interaction with the tutors and classmates
- Other online resources for various assignments and research throughout your studies
For a Global MBA, we believe that any academic and professional background can bring a fresh perspective in today's global business world. For entry, we require:
- Bachelor's degree from the UK (or academic equivalent) in any subject
- Experience using the English language, which can be shown through:
- IELTS score of 5.5 in all bands
- A bachelor's degree completed in English
- Working experience in an English-speaking environment