Online MS International Construction Management
Lebanese American University Online
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
In the 100% online Master of Science in International Construction Management program from Lebanese American University, you'll develop the advanced construction industry management knowledge needed to forge new opportunities on a global scale. Uniquely focused on the ever-expanding global construction market, our program allows you to graduate in just two years. Apply today!
Manage Tomorrow’s Global Builds
The program curriculum is designed and delivered by experts in the international construction field and allows working professionals the ultimate flexibility to complete an advanced construction management degree part time while meeting work and life demands. We partner with various construction firms. Industry professionals will be able to contribute to course instruction, and students working at these partnership companies can start with a specialized cohort.
In addition to being 100% online and using the latest Blackboard Learn Ultra platform for students to access coursework and materials, the program incorporates the latest learning and construction management technology tools. Unlike other construction management programs, our degree is uniquely positioned geographically and culturally to offer a comprehensive program that focuses on the ever-expanding global construction market.
Graduate in two years ready to schedule and estimate projects, mitigate risk, manage labor resources, and supply chains, and use technology in management, cost control, and more.
30 total credits required
The online Master of Science in International Construction Management program prepares students to be leaders in the growing construction field. Choose ten (3 credit) courses and prepare for success in an industry that makes significant advancements every day.
The collective content of these courses will allow you to acquire all the knowledge needed to produce effective solutions for the complex problems faced today by the construction industry, thus making you a more valuable asset to your employers.
Each of the courses is co-taught by a diverse team of subject-matter experts—each having extensive industry and/or academic experience(s) in the course module taught.
While there is no project on this program, there will be an exit exam.
All courses in this program are taught fully online and in an asynchronous format.
- ICM601 Construction Project Estimating and Planning 3 credits
- ICM602 Contracts, Decision Making and Risk Analysis in Construction 3 credits
- ICM611 Accounting and Finance in International Construction 3 credits
- ICM612 Construction Labor Productivity and International Regulations 3 credits
- ICM621 Safety in Construction 3 credits
- ICM622 Construction Equipment and Temporary Construction 3 credits
- ICM623 credits Construction Jobsite Management and Drawings and Specifications 3 credits
- ICM630 BIM and AI in Construction Management 3 credits
- ICM635 Sustainable Construction 3 credits
- ICM640 Claims and Dispute Resolution 3
- ICM696A Ethics and Leadership in Construction Management 3 credits
- ICM696B Entrepreneurship in Construction Management 3 credits