Bachelor in Management
Distance Learning, On-Campus
EUR 5,520 / per year **
30 Sep 2023*
Earliest start date
* we recommend Non-EU candidates to apply as soon as possible due to visa issues
** 1st year tuition
- The three-year Bachelor Program in Management (equivalent to a BSc or a BComm degree) is designed for students who are interested in pursuing managerial and entrepreneurial careers in both domestic and international companies.
- Conducted in English, the program consists of six semesters. Its objective is to provide students with a solid foundation in management, finance, accounting, human resource management, and other business-related areas in a real-world setting.
- Guided by our accomplished faculty students acquire the comprehensive knowledge, practical skills, and analytical tools needed to establish a successful enterprise or perform effectively as a manager.
- The program includes a professional internship and enables students to choose a major in Entrepreneurship, Marketing, International Management, HoReCa (Hotel, Restaurant, Catering) Management or Digital Society & New Media. Each major offers its participants the ability to gain a deeper knowledge and to fine-tune the skills within specific areas of management necessary to successfully confront the numerous challenges when pursuing an international professional career.
- Graduates receive a Bachelor in Management diploma. Additionally, they get a diploma's supplement stating which major the student finished.
Double Degree Programs
During the course of study, students of the Bachelor in Management Program have the opportunity to go on their second year to our partner university for a so-called double degree program, thanks to which they will receive not only the diploma of Kozminski University but also from our partner university!
Double Degree Programs on the Bachelor in Management Program:
- International Management
*Majors will launch provided that the required amount of students sign up.
| || |
- Full-time programs
Classes take place from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Best business school in Central and Eastern Europe according to the Financial Times ranking – ranked 48th in Europe
- Best economic higher education institution in Poland according to the Perspektywy ranking
- Best non-public higher education institution for 21 years according to the Perspektywy ranking
What you gain from your studies
- Practical skills and analytical tools needed for the creation of a new business venture
- Entrepreneurial skills and knowledge required to take advantage of available opportunities and tackle the problems of business development
- Knowledge and skills needed to become an entrepreneurial leader in various organizations (profit and non-profit)
- Knowledge regarding the specificity of the family business and succession processes
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Practical knowledge of planning and conducting marketing activities in different organizations
- Practical knowledge on how to develop successful strategies for achieving marketing objectives
- Skills and competencies in the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) marketing tools
- Practical ability to conduct marketing research projects – planning and implementation
- In-depth knowledge on how to explore new markets by means of international marketing activities
- Practical knowledge of contemporary trends in marketing (e.g., social media marketing, viral marketing, etc.)
- Knowledge regarding the international and intercultural aspects of management and organizations
- An understanding of the impact of cultures on organizations
- The ability to understand and work in an international/multicultural environment
- The ability to understand and apply management concepts in diverse cultural settings
Scholarships and Funding
Scholarships for the best candidates
Candidates who have achieved at least 470 qualifying points have the possibility to apply for the "Scholarship for the Best Candidates".
The awarded candidates are chosen based on a ranking system.
Only applications submitted until the 15th of July will be considered for the scholarship. The candidates, who were granted a scholarship will be informed about it at the latest on July 31st.
Program Tuition Fee
Career opportunities after your studies
- A manager in Polish branches of foreign enterprises.
- A specialist in foreign market development.
- A specialist in international cooperation in public/local administration offices and in the non-governmental sector.
- A leader of international projects.
- An entrepreneur who pursues opportunities in the international market.
- An entrepreneurial leader in different organizations.
- A marketing specialist – ready to work in both domestic and international environments as well as corporations, small and medium-sized companies, interactive or marketing research agencies, and/or public institutions.
- A junior marketing manager responsible for the development of brands in local, domestic, or international markets.
- A marketing consultant with in-depth knowledge of the newest concepts and marketing tools.
- An entrepreneur prepared for the succession of the family business.