MSc in Project Management
Unicaf - Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool, United Kingdom
2 - 5 years
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
The overall aim of the programme is to develop knowledge, understanding and intellectual and practical skills appropriate to a wide range of project management roles in the global marketplace. The intention is to provide a stimulating and challenging programme of study resulting in the development of self-reliant, versatile, enterprising and competent project managers.
The programme will offer the appropriate type and level of support as students build their knowledge, understanding and skills to become independent learners in the future.
The specific aims of the programme are to:
- Develop and/or extend students' exposure to the current and emerging theories and practice of project management
- Encourage a risk management approach to problem-solving
- Provide opportunities for individual student-centred study to develop analytical, critical, problem-solving solving and research skills appropriate to the role of project manager
- Provide clear career development opportunities to aspiring project managers
- Provide a dynamic learning environment to facilitate an appreciation of multi-cultural and interdisciplinary project teams
- Provide a focused understanding of the application of project management theories and strategies to organisations and projects in a global marketplace.
Scholarships and Funding
The Unicaf Scholarship Programme was founded to offer gifted, underprivileged students the opportunity to further their education, by earning internationally recognized qualifications, at low cost, through online study.
If you are interested in a Unicaf Scholarship you can easily submit your application online. Each scholarship application is examined and decided upon, depending on the qualifications and the financial situation of the applicant. Eligible students are awarded a percentage of the scholarship.
Join thousands of students from around the globe who have earned their degrees with the help of the Unicaf Scholarship Programme.
- Induction Module
Postgraduate Certificate Level
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Planning, Executing, Controlling and Closure
- Strategic Project Environment
Postgraduate Diploma Level
- Sustainable Construction and Innovation
- Leadership for Strategic Execution
- Research Methods
Postgraduate Award Level