Backend Development Course (Online, Live Lessons)
Earliest start date
Why study Backend Development at Jagaad Academy?
PHP is one of the first server languages that could be embedded in HTML. Since its release in 1994, it remains one of the most popular open-source scripting languages, used by nearly 80% of all websites.
If you’re a beginner and would like to become a PHP developer, this course Backend Development Course will help you learn how to build high-quality server-side applications and think like a professional developer.
The course is developed by a team of international experts who currently work on diverse development project scales.
On top of that, we will assist you with HR support, interview preparation, CV, and portfolio creation, to help you land on your dream job in IT.
How the course works
Learn from developers! We will make sure you learn the most in-demand skills to begin your career as a junior developer. Our multiple payment models will make it easy for you to jump on board!
Join our Virtual Classroom in the evenings, to mix theory with practice, solve exercises and… write code. You are not alone in this! You will have 1 on 1 sessions with coaches, and endless opportunities for discussing with your peers!
- 4 times/week over 6 months- Theory and Practice; Group and Individual Exercises
- 2h/day starting at 4 PM (CET)*
- *We highly recommend allocating a minimum of 15+ hours per week!
The technical skills you will develop
- Control-flow structures
- Functions and operators
- Object-oriented PHP programming
- Code design
- Relational Database
- Web services
- Errors & Debugging
- Framework Introduction
- Object Relational Mapper
- Design Patterns
- Symfony Basics
Program Tuition Fee
- Write PHP code in the right way: Learn how to write code in the right way by using the most popular server-side web programming language.
- Create web services: For understanding several web service solutions, we will learn about communication between applications, and how to create a Web API.
- Understand the web ecosystem: To master the creation of web applications, you will understand the ecosystem, the protocol, and the client and server-side applications.
- Set up your developer environment: To be prepared to join a company as a developer, you will set up and learn commonly used cross-company tools to manage and deploy web applications.