Master in Coaching and Business Management ISEB - Instituto Superior Europeo de Barcelona
The Master in Coaching and Business Management will allow you to direct, design, manage, implement and monitor any type of business project. In addition, you will obtain the tools and knowledge to become a leader in professional teams through the development and implementation of the most advanced techniques in Coaching and NLP.
With this Master, you will obtain an exhaustive training in everything related to work groups: team creation and classification, underlying roles, advantages and disadvantages, evolution phases, leadership, motivation, communication, delegation and direction of meetings, as well as the necessary tools to manage and direct optimally any type of project.
By studying at ISEB you will receive the advice of experts and tutors who, together with the study methodology, will ensure your professional success.
Who is it for?
The Master in Coaching and Business Management is aimed at those professionals who want to train as managers capable of directing, planning, organizing and controlling projects of various complexities, extracting all possible performance to the different work activities.
- Develop and perfect management skills and techniques for managing human and material resources.
- Understand the foundations and the bases on which coaching is sustained.
- Deepen the methodology of coaching and its main processes, then know how to transfer them in a way applied to any type of business casuistry.
- Obtain the necessary knowledge to encourage and work on personal and professional development, manage leadership, management or use correct negotiation techniques.
- Improve the communication process through techniques and skills that will allow you to achieve your goals more effectively.
- Encourage the growth of the people you lead and thus improve the management of these and each team.
- Align the current needs of the companies in the direction of projects with the teaching of the best practices of the market.
- Know, select and correctly use the necessary tools to manage the budget of a project.
- Promote decision-making as a manager of complex projects, taking into account technical, economic, environmental, quality and risk exposure aspects that encompass it.