Online Master of Interior Design
Insenia Design School Madrid
Community of Madrid, Spain
1 - 18 month
EUR 3,900 / per year
Earliest start date
You can access our Master:
- If you do not have university studies and want to access a complete and professional training in the interior design and design sector in a limited time.
- If you have university studies, even if they are not related to design, interior design or architecture.
- If you already work in the decoration and interior design sector and want to update and improve your theoretical and practical knowledge to progress in your work.
- If you work in the construction and reform sector and want to offer design solutions to your customers.
- If you want to join the labor market in the decoration and interior design sector, improving your knowledge and experience in this field.
Modality: Online + Face-to-face bonus.
Student dedication hours: 1,520 hours
Duration: Up to 18 months.
Content: 5 training blocks, 18 modules, 180 lessons, 18 evaluations
Calls: March and October
Qualification: Own Title of Insenia Design School Madrid
Way to pay
- Bank transfer, bank card or cash.
- Possibility of financing with a collaborating bank.
Course divided into 5 training blocks.
- Residential Block: Design of Residential Spaces and Furniture, consisting of 6 modules of 10 lessons each. Student dedication hours: 300 hours
- Commercial Block: Design of Commercial Spaces and Restaurants, consisting of 6 modules of 10 lessons each. Student dedication hours: 300 hours
- Hotel Block: Composed of 6 modules of 10 lessons each. Student dedication hours: 300 hours
- End of Master Project Block: With the possibility of online or face-to-face personalized tutoring. Student dedication hours: 410 hours
- Practical Block of Projects in Real Environment. Student dedication hours: 210 hours
What does each lesson consist of?
Each lesson corresponds to a class of a subject and consists of:
- The video of the lesson explained by the teacher of the subject.
- The teacher's presentation seen in the video, to be able to reread, visualize or click on the links that interest you most.
- Complementary documentation: Notes, catalogs, diagrams, or any document that the teacher considers that complements his lesson.
- External links: Interesting videos and websites to complement the lesson, from providers, tutorial videos, etc.
- Activities: To practice what was learned in the lesson. They are not assessment exercises, but complementary activities related to the exposed lesson.
Each lesson requires a dedication of at least 4 hours by the student.