Master in Digital Marketing - Online INESDI Business School
Get trained to work in the digital profession most requested by companies
The digitization of the business fabric in Spain is a reality, the disruption in business models is accelerating and the use of digital media to attract, convert and retain customers is essential in any business strategy. Inesdi's Master in Digital Marketing will provide you with the necessary skills to design, implement and analyze a Digital Marketing Plan : from prior research, strategic planning based on the diagnosis and analysis methodology, to the optimal budget allocation based on the objectives, as well as the detail of the action plan month by month, with its KPI and ROI estimates, so that you can anticipate results of your actions and campaigns.
The general objective of the Master in Digital Marketing at Inesdi is to provide students with all the knowledge, skills and abilities that allow them to understand why the internet and technology have led to a paradigm shift in communication, business and the consumer; know the new business models in the digital field, the new market players and opportunities that are offered to us, allowing you to develop a Digital Marketing strategy in any business environment, both from the perspective of your own project (entrepreneurs), and from the of an employed professional or the provision of advisory and consultancy services for third parties.
- Understand the digital environment and context, new players and opportunities.
- Understand the importance of the strategic phase and how to raise it correctly, identifying, analyzing and diagnosing the different problems.
- Learn to use the tools available to carry out a preliminary diagnosis of the environment, the market, the product and the competition, to ensure the correct decision-making later.
- Define key quantitative and qualitative objectives for our digital marketing strategy, understanding that these objectives directly impact the final result.
- Design an action plan through the tools and channels available, selecting the most appropriate and profitable tactics and actions for each phase of the funnel.
- Establish the appropriate KPIs, as well as effective control methods that allow us to determine the performance of our plan and apply the pertinent improvements or corrections based on the analysis of the data.
- Understand how to attract future customers with high potential value and increase the value of those we already have, obtaining maximum profitability and efficiency through the automation of digital tools.
- Plan and execute successful negotiations in the field of digital marketing.
You want to know more?
- Our educational model works because you learn the latest. We incorporate the latest news into our programs to guarantee your learning. This has been verified during Inesdi's 10 years of more than 3,000 professionals who have already passed through our classrooms and are currently working in the digital field.
- Through our virtual campus you will have access to all the contents of your course, as well as information and complementary videos to make your learning even more complete.
- You will be trained under the «Learning by doing» methodology, going from theory to practice through real cases. Encouraging the initiative of teachers and students so that the time invested results in a satisfactory and profitable experience for all.
- You can do networking with the rest of the students.
- Module 1. Digital Ecosystem
- Module 2. E-commerce and collaborative economy platforms
- Module 3. Research in digital media
- Module 4. Digital Marketing Plan
- Module 5. Social Media Marketing
- Module 6. Management of the relationship with users, records and digital clients
- Module 7. Search Engine Marketing
- Module 8. Planning and display tools
- Module 9. ROI Metrics of Digital Marketing
- Module 10. Data management and web analytics
Who is it for?
- Business profiles that, due to their functions in the company, are interested in knowing and / or deepening their knowledge and training in Marketing
- Technical profiles with experience in different technologies seeking to enter the world of Digital Marketing planning and management.
With the Master in Digital Marketing you can become a new professional in the digital economy , being able to develop your own business project or join important departments and areas of any company:
- Director of Digital Marketing
- Head of Digital Marketing
- Planner in digital media
- Digital media buyer
- Head of affiliation
- Acquisition Manager
- Account Manager at digital agency
- SEO Consultant, SEM
- Digital Product Manager
- Digital Marketing Commercial
Our admission process has the fundamental objective of ensuring the suitability and development of candidates, so that all our students can live a digital experience that responds to their current and future needs.
- Admission request
- Personal interview
- Admission documentation
- Admissions committee evaluation
- Approved admission