Master in Business Intelligence and Data Management - Online
INESDI Business School
EUR 7,200 / per year
Earliest start date
Companies need specialists in Business Intelligence
According to Gartner: " In 2021 90% of large companies will have a CDO or Chief Data Officer , an executive in charge of exploiting the value of data to the maximum and implementing the appropriate technologies for it." " Companies will invest more than 40,000 million euros in 'Big Data'" , according to IDC calculations. " Data is the oil of the 21st century " is the new paradigm when it comes to the explosion of data. If this is the case, we could say that companies such as Google, Facebook or Amazon would be large refineries, since raw data, like oil, is obtained by refining the information and converting it into value for the Customer.
The real impact of the value of data lies in knowing how to work with it, since if a company has a lot of data but does not use it, the value of it is 0. On the other hand, with the potential of the large amount of data that is generated today Today, the opportunities for companies are enormous as long as they have an impact on decisions. In this environment, in addition to offering a good product to your customers, the best possible experience must be guaranteed by knowing them thoroughly, listening to them and giving the most personalized responses possible based on their individual needs.
The Master in Business Intelligence & Data Analytics will provide you with the necessary knowledge to be able to carry out advanced customer management and analytics of the large amount of data that is generated, which in turn makes it necessary to use new technology and techniques such as Big Data and Data Science that allow us not only to get to know our client but to anticipate their behavior and adapt in a highly competitive environment.
You want to know more?
- Our educational model works because you learn the latest. We incorporate the latest news into our programs to guarantee your learning. This has been verified during Inesdi's 10 years of more than 3,000 professionals who have already passed through our classrooms and are currently working in the digital field.
- Through our virtual campus you will have access to all the contents of your course, as well as information and complementary videos to make your learning even more complete.
- You will be trained under the «Learning by doing» methodology, going from theory to practice through real cases. Encouraging the initiative of teachers and students so that the time invested results in a satisfactory and profitable experience for all.
- You can do networking with the rest of the students.
- Profiles without knowledge of the Business Intelligence world and want to start acquiring this knowledge to be able to work in almost any company that handles data (90% of companies use data).
- Professionals with knowledge of Business Intelligence but hardly know anything about Data Analytics, thus being able to learn the most current methods to analyze information.
- Professionals who want to change their profile to that of the Business Intelligence world with the technologies and methodologies that are currently used.
- Know methods and techniques of Business Intelligence and Data Analysis.
- Govern, prepare and manage data.
- Know the technologies, architectures and fundamentals that allow us to extract value from the data.
- Learn to generate and use data in decision-making and the definition of the best strategy.
- The information pyramid: from the balanced scorecard to operational reporting.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
With the Master in Business Intelligence & Data Analytics you can become a new professional in the digital economy, being able to develop your own business project or join important departments and areas of any company:
- Business intelligence project managers and managers
- Data analysts
- Consultants specialized in implementing business intelligence and data analysis systems
- Entrepreneurs who want to know different techniques to put the value of data at the service of their business