MBA with an emphasis in Integrated Management Systems (HSEQ)
Instituto Europeo de Posgrado - Colombia
COP 30,655,625 / per year
Earliest start date
With a practical and directive approach, it enables the execution of ISO standards within the company. This MBA prepares to obtain the Internal Auditor Certificates ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 from Bureau Veritas.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Graduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this MBA is offered with a double degree of high prestige at international level.
Why choose this MBA?
- You will prepare to develop projects of Quality Management, Environment and Occupational Risk Prevention both in an integrated way and independently.
- You will know the legal and practical requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and learn how to apply them in any field.
- You will be trained in accepted standards, such as Process Management and other management models in Corporate Social Responsibility, Information Security and Risk Management: ISO 26000, ISO 27001 and ISO 31000.
- You can also take, for free, the 50-hour Course on Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials (24/7).
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.