Master in Stock Exchange and Financial Markets
Instituto Europeo de Posgrado - Colombia
COP 22,317,750 / per year
Earliest start date
This Master trains specialists in the financial and economic area, addressing the necessary tools to perform analysis and management of financial assets. You will achieve a theoretical and practical knowledge of the financial markets and the stock market.
Why choose this Master?
The Master in Stock Exchange and Financial Markets trains the student in this business area, allowing him to occupy market analysis positions.
- You will know in an exhaustive way the organization and operation of the main Financial Markets as well as the regulatory environment that regulates them,
- It will allow you to learn the operation of the markets and successfully develop and implement various management strategies.
- You will be able to manage the different methods of investment analysis efficiently and practically and know the latest financial products.
- You will analyze the currency markets, the risks associated with each financial product and the planning modalities necessary to make the right decisions.
- You will participate in a Portfolio Management Simulator that will allow you to develop competencies aimed at making real decisions.
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials (24/7).
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.