Master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Instituto Europeo de Posgrado - Colombia
This Master trains the student as a specialist in the activities of the Supply Chain Management , compared to the analysis of quantitative techniques or operational analytical models of the elements that make up the supply chain.
Double Degree - Universidad Europea de Monterrey
Thanks to the agreement of the European Postgraduate Institute with the European University of Monterrey, this Master offers a double degree of high prestige at international level.
Why choose this Master?
With this postgraduate you will obtain the necessary skills to lead the transformation of traditional business models generating new markets.
- We train future transformational leaders who will make changes in organizations, in harmony with global macro-trends.
- You will demonstrate your strategic and managerial vision of the Supply Chain Management and that allows you to obtain the international certification CSCM® , Certified Supply Chain Manager, by ISCEA.
- You will know the changes that industrial, commercial and service companies need to face the challenges that come from the beginning of the fourth industrial revolution (companies 4.0).
- You will discover the new challenges of the most important international markets.
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials (24/7)
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.