Forensics is a very interesting field as evidenced by popular TV programmes these days. Below are the modules that wrap up this course.
- Developing Skills in Observing
- Investigation of a Crime Scene and Examination of Evidence
- Study of Hair, Fibers, and Fabrics
- DNA Profiling, Fingerprinting and Blood Spatter
- Pollen and Spore Examination
- Toxicology and Identifying Drugs
- Analyzing Handwriting, Forgery, and Counterfeits
- Manner, Meaning, Mechanism and Time of Death
- Soil Examination
- Forensic Anthropology
- Glass Evidence
- Casts and Impressions
- Tool Marks
Our forensics course will surely benefit professionals in the field of law enforcement and private investigation as well those working for homeland security, intelligence services, forensics laboratories and certain government branches. The course uncovers the science behind forensics and discusses the most relevant tasks in this field.