Master's in Accountancy
Fort Myers, USA
Full time, Part time
USD 9,967 / per course *
Earliest start date
* MAcc core program tuition: $9,966.67 per session; programs begin every other month; we request applications 30 days before you plan to begin coursework
Whatever your experience, Hodges University has an accounting pathway to fit your lifestyle. Whether you are looking to be a bookkeeper or own your own CPA firm, we have you covered with our Master’s in Accountancy.
The Hodges’ accounting program is designed to strengthen your understanding of the practice and theory of accounting principles, as well as general business standards in management, financial analysis and strategy, and more.
Our monthly course start dates, online accounting degrees, and accelerated programs make it possible to complete your education, at your pace and on your schedule – whether you attend full-time or part-time.
Why Choose Hodges U for Accounting?
- No GMAT/GRE required.
- It may be possible to complete the MAcc in just 10 months (depending on your personal situation).
- All-Inclusive Tuition consists of Courses, Textbooks, Class Materials, and the Becker CPA Review Four-Part CPA Training (at no additional cost for 24 months.)
- Successful graduates may be CPA-eligible for licensure.
- Offered 100% Online with 24/7 access to trainers or faculty.
- Faculty-Supported Virtual Residencies.
- Limited Enrollment – Apply Today!
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the region.
MAcc Degree Highlights:
- Hodges University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
- IACBE disclosure of student achievement.
- This degree is approved by the Florida Institute of CPAs.
- This degree is available to those who hold a variety of bachelor’s degrees, not just accounting.
- Hodges University’s program is specifically designed for working professionals.
- Named 50 Great Small Colleges for an Accounting and Finance Degree.
- Hodges University’s Career Outcomes Success Rate is 93%.
We Are On The Leading Edge of Online Education!
At Hodges University, we recognize that learning in today’s world of hectic work and family schedules can make it seem challenging to go back to school. That’s why we’ve redesigned so many of our campus programs so that they may be taken online. Flexibility while achieving your degree is the best way for you to be able to succeed, and we know it. Other adult learners have traveled the same path you are considering and have found their success with Hodges’ online degree programs.
F1 visa approved: No
Advantages Of Attending Hodges U For Your Online Degree or Certification
Because we’ve designed our degree pathways for online learners, you’ll find advantages that are superior to other online universities.
- Professors are available to answer your questions. We are a full-service university offering both traditional and online programs. Our faculty makes themselves available to you to answer your questions and help you succeed. Plus, our faculty exceeds the rigorous teaching criteria required for regional and programmatic accreditation.
- Our degree programs are fully engineered for adult learners. Flexibility in every program is what makes us unique. We aren’t just a university offering online courses. We are a university committed to your success.
- You won’t be compromising quality for convenience. We are a regionally accredited online university. Regional accreditation is more stringent and requires student outcomes that exceed national accreditation levels. With Hodges U, you get a better education.
- Our professors have real-world experience. They may provide you with skills that you can apply to your current career. Begin using the skills you learn today.
- Canvas is the online platform we use for online course delivery, making peer interaction and instructional support readily available. Instant messaging, virtual office hours for instructors, recorded lectures, and real-time conferencing capabilities are all available in the Hodges University online learning experience.
Make a change your future self will thank you for. Start online today!
- Forensic Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Corporate Controller
Program Tuition Fee
- Best Accounting Schools: Best Accounting Schools Ranking Hodges University
- The Best Schools: The Best Online Colleges in Florida
- Great Business Schools: Online Business Degree Opportunities in Florida
- The Guide to Online Schools: 2020 Best Online Colleges in Florida
- Best College Reviews: Top 30 Bachelors in Accounting Programs Online
- Hodges U Becker CPA Materials: Becker Review
- Top Management Degrees: Top Undergraduate Business Schools in Florida
- Affordable Schools: 25 Online Private Nonprofit Bachelor’s Colleges with the Least Four-Year Tuition Change