Bachelor of Science in Management
Blended, Distance Learning
Full time, Part time
USD 595 / per credit *
Earliest start date
* programs begin every other month; we request applications 30 days before you plan to begin coursework
Innovative BS in Management Degree
- A comprehensive and versatile Management degree program that gives students the fundamentals in management, strategy, teams and collaboration, and ethics.
- Be educated in effective leadership skills for mid-level management such as leadership development.
- Offered in Online and/or Blended Format.
- Advanced courses taught by business experts with real-life experience.
Competitive Management Program
- Accelerated monthly course start dates provide flexibility for working adults
- Hodges Among 2020 Best Online Bachelor’s Degrees in Florida.
- Hodges University’s Career Outcomes Success Rate is 93%.
- Military and Veteran Friendly.
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Project Manager
- Sales Manager
Program Tuition Fee
- Great Business Schools: Online Business Degree Opportunities in Florida
- The Guide to Online Schools: 2020 Best Online Colleges in Florida
- Top Management Degrees: Top Undergraduate Business Schools in Florida
- Online Schools Center: Top Accredited Online Colleges for 2021
- Affordable Schools: 25 Online Private Nonprofit Bachelor’s Colleges with the Least Four-Year Tuition Change
Area I: Management Component
- Management of Organizations
- Business Ethics
- Strategic Management
- Management Portfolio
- Variables in Managing Diversity & Inclusion
- Teamwork, Collaboration, Group Dynamics
- Leadership, Development, and Supervision
- Leadership Portfolio
- Organizational Behavior in the Workplace
- Human Resource Management
- Conflict, Negotiation, and Resolution
- Human Resource Portfolio
- Management Exit Assessment Exam
Total Management Component: 36
Area II: General Education Component
- English Composition I
- English Composition II
- Computer Applications
- General Education Mathematics or Science
- General Education Humanities
- General Education Social or Behavioral Sciences
- General Education Elective
Total General Education Component: 30
Area III: Elective Component
Total Elective Component: 54