Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Blended, Distance Learning
Full time, Part time
USD 595 / per credit *
Earliest start date
* programs begin every other month; we request applications 30 days before you plan to begin coursework
Why a BS in Business Administration?
- Gain the technical knowledge you need to lead businesses both locally and globally.
- Offered in Online and/or Blended Format.
- A proven curriculum that focuses on comprehensive general business knowledge and advanced theories of critical thinking, analytical reasoning, writing, and communication skills.
- Core Disciplines include Finance, HR, Strategic Management, Marketing, General Business.
- Electives include field specialization opportunities.
- Gain knowledge from Professors and Students with real-life experience.
- Document Management Specialists
- Sustainability Specialists
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Management Consultant
Program Tuition Fee
- The Best Schools: The Best Online Colleges in Florida
- Great Business Schools: Online Business Degree Opportunities in Florida
- The Guide to Online Schools: 2020 Best Online Colleges in Florida
- Top Management Degrees: Top Undergraduate Business Schools in Florida
- Online Schools Center: Top Accredited Online Colleges for 2021
- Affordable Schools: 25 Online Private Nonprofit Bachelor’s Colleges with the Least Four-Year Tuition Change
Area I: Business Administration Component
- Introduction to Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Small Business Management
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Personal Finance
- Communication, Culture, and Community
- Accounting using QuickBooks™
- Variables in Managing Diversity and Inclusion
- Business Law
- Managerial Finance
- Consumer Behavior
- Supply Chain Management
- Leadership, Development, and Supervision
- Strategic Management
- E-Commerce or ISM4313 Project Management
- Business Strategy Capstone
- Comprehensive Exam
Total Business Administration Component: 54
Area II: General Education Component
- English Composition I
- English Composition II
- Computer Applications
- General Education Humanities
- General Education Elective (Recommend: MAT1033 or MGF1106)
- General Education Elective (Recommend: SLS1103)
- General Education Elective
Total General Education Component: 30
Area III: Elective Component
Total Elective Component: 36
Total Semester Hours for Graduation: 120
Why Take the BSBA at Hodges?
- Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- Prepares you for entrance into the Johnson School of Business MBA Program, a Top Business School in Florida.
- Flexible Online and Evening courses adapted for working adults.
- Hodges Named Among 2019 Best Online Bachelor’s Degrees in Florida.